? servers

? players online

New team and a promotion or two!

• Content Count:  2694

Hello everyone! Tonight we will be unveiling a brand new team alongside two promotions!

We're introducing a new Streamer rank to help provide consistent entertainment and have people streaming on the official SG Twitch regularly. The first person to receive this rank is probably the most charismatic and energetic streamer we've had in SG and turned our most recent fundraising stream into something incredible. Please follow, subscribe, and raise your bits to Hawks. His responsibilities will include:
  • Streaming on the SG Twitch weekly
  • Administrating Twitch chat
  • Helping grow our Twitch following
  • Work with the marketing team on promotional events
  • Come up with ways to improve the Twitch channel

Next up, we have a familiar face returning to the Design Team. Join me in welcoming back vinyl! We offered him the position and at first he declined stating that he would never come back. Shortly after, he came crawling back to us begging for this rank. His responsibilities will include:

• Manage forum and community website themes and layouts
  • Manage all forum and community images (awards, rankbars, etc)
  • Manage forum design sections (signature/avatar requests, etc)
  • Work with Marketing team to manage branding and community logos/external advertising
  • Work with Game Divisions to keep in-game branding and design (map textures for SG) up to date and relevant
  • Work with Marketing team to manage social media accounts (Youtube, Twitch, etc)

Congratulations to all!
  • Like 36

• Content Count:  2169

2 minutes ago, John said:
Next up, we have a familiar face returning to the Design Team. Join me in welcoming back vinyl! We offered him the position and at first he declined stating that he would never come back. Shortly after, he came crawling back to us begging for this rank. His responsibilities will include:

where is my backplate

pm me clips

• Like 3

Reply to Thread