? servers

? players online

Introducing Rust!

• Content Count:  1105

Introducing Rust!

be9011012557cef2de69c339ee002634-png.png

I’m happy to announce a brand new Rust Server coming very soon! I’ve been working on this server for the past month and a half with the help of @John @Nishok @Cept For Her @Creten, @gweenand @Wreck.  If this server does well hopefully we can branch out to other style servers since our current one is a vanilla 2x server. There should be a rust sale going on for the winter sale in the near future starting next week to the week after Christmas make sure to grab it while you can. 

What is Rust?

Rust is a multiplayer-only survival video game set on an island with a heavy emphasis on bloodthirsty PvP developed by Facepunch Studios. The only aim in Rust is to survive. To do this you will need to overcome struggles such as hunger, thirst and cold. Build a fire. Build a shelter. Kill animals for meat. Protect yourself from other players, and kill them for meat. Create alliances with other players and form a town. Do whatever it takes to survive.

How do I connect?

Search Steam-Gamers.net | Vanilla 2x or type in console: “connect 135.148.3.7:28015” and hit enter!

The IP for the server will be displayed upon release!

Important Links

Buy Rust 

Rust Subforum 

Rust Tutorial for New Players

Rust Rules and FAQ

Rust Changelog 

Rust Bug Reporting

Rust Staff List

Rust Admin Application

twjU8Vd.png

• Like 37

Reply to Thread