? servers

? players online

Stepping down

• Content Count:  1396

cache.php?img=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.steam-gamers.net%2Fforum%2Fcache.php%3Fimg%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fpuu.sh%252FzhspT%252Fd96a325e04.png

I’d just like to end just by saying thank you again – to all the mems, regs, subs, VIPs, SAs, CAs, AOs, TAs, Liam Brown, BDs – everyone.

I’d just like to end just by saying thank you again – to all the mems, regs, subs, VIPs, SAs, LGs, CAs, AOs, TAs, Liam Brown, BDs – everyone.

I SEE WHICH RANK YOU DONT CARE ABOUT @Bread

Thx for all the hard work and memes over the years, it was fun working with you. Time to enjoy being the rank with best color xd

• Like 3

• Content Count:  2230

:ihavebread:

Where do I even start

Bread, you're honestly easily one of the best people I've had the pleasure of meeting in this community. You've dealt with me being a retard on numerous occasions and not once did you shut me down, every time you were someone I could look up to and someone I knew I would always get a genuine and logical response from. You're genuinely awesome and I don't really know how top quite put into words the respect I've had for you since I joined this community. Even if the times I actually talked to you remained more limited than I'd have liked them to be, you caused such an impression on me. I wish you all the best in anything you do and know that you will be successful as you have a strong head on your shoulders.

Thank you for the time you put into this place, for all the time on the servers, for all the servers you managed, for all the opinions you gave and people you backed up and stood up for. Thank you for being level headed at the right times and for being so easy to approach. You were literally the reason that I didn't step down at one point in the past and I appreciate that. I'm gonna stop before I end up writing a thousand words rambling, but to sum it up - thanks for being such a legend.

Congrats on the award :ihavebread:

• Like 1
Edited by Luke

• Content Count:  2954

If you get rid of Bread, I'll think about it. :bird:

I DIDN'T ACTUALLY MEAN IT.

On a serious note, I just want to say thank you. You were one of the few reasons why I become a SA back in the day, and you have been a close friend ever since. I know how much work and time you have put into this community over the years, and I thank you for all the effort and advise you've given me throughout the years.

Welcome to LG! :)

(I will never forget how you were promoted to BD, that was a fun night in Teamspeak :d)

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1070

One of the earliest people I remember playing with on SG. You have always been a positive force on the community and someone who made playing on the servers enjoyable, all without treating people poorly or making others feel left out.

Happy to see that are you moving on to bigger and better things :b1:.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3052

Buttery Bread. I remember the days wayyy back when on surf dm and minigames. You have had a tremendous impact on this community and a longtime friend of mine. Thank for all your hard work.

I expect a formal goodbye speech at our next community meeting tho :kappa:

• Like 2

• Content Count:  701

TIL you're also a third year in college like me.

I can imagine the work you're facing in college so good luck and I hope for the best to you!

I don't have a long winded memory with you but I've certainly enjoyed seeing you around and having our brief interactions and laughs. I certainly didn't see this coming, but I'll always appreciate everything you've done. (S/o to the surf server)

Thanks for all the work you've put in, and one day I believe i'll hear your voice :^). Once more, goodluck with your studies and your future. I can feel the imminent adulting hitting me as well.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread