? servers

? players online

Stepping down

• Content Count:  1406

Bread, i have known you many years, and i want to thank you for all you have done over those years. Finding someone to replace you wont be easy, but i have faith in our current team of ao's and bd's. You study hard my friend. One day, after you have made millions, you will comeback and grace us with your presence again. Good luck bro. May the cancer of jb and ttt guide you!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1621

Thanks for your years of dedication to the community. Thank you for all the hard work you have put into it as well. Wish you the best with the rest of college and whatever you choose to do after college. Look forward to seeing you on the forums/servers/ts/discord.

Love you Wonder @Bread. :)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1469

even though we had very few interactions with each other seeing you step down was the hardest hit to the face out of all the people stepping down and made me realize that sg is changing quicker then anyone expected. When i first joined steam-gamers i believe you were just a SA(idk) at the time and seeing you just fly through the rank amazed me and i wanted to follow your foot steps. It's sad to see you go but i hope that you comeback with a even stronger passion to become a BD again in the future

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1329

Damn man almost brings a tear to my eye reading this. I remember when you were just an SA back in the day with me. All the countless hours you and I played on GMOD TTT and CSS surf. My favorite memory of you though is still crummy cradle back in the day when I found out you can turn people into bread in that machine lol. Hopefully one day we can play again but until then good luck friend and I hope everything goes well with your future goals and dreams.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5377

Thank you for all the time and effort you have put into this amazing community, @Bread! I hope that you excel in your studies and get everything out of your newfound free time that you'd hoped for. I'd very much like to see you return in the future so we could get to know eachother better.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread