? servers

? players online

Stepping down

• Content Count:  1667

Damn Bread I honestly wished this day would never ever come. I still remember the first day that I met you on the servers. It was when I weee little green horn on TTT telling you everything I was doing with my admin powers. I’m gonna miss messaging you to help me out with stupid stuff/ stupid mistakes I did. So for being the best Dad in the world (best father figure here to me) ( @Black Rain he likes me better) I will be giving you a better award then @Prez. Here is a FRIENDSHIP AWARD. Only a few people could receive this award. I love you @Bread thanks for everything.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  361

Good luck in life homie, I have heard many good things about you and sad I could never speak with you. Thanks for all you have done for this community which many of us adore.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3462

I sat down at my desk for probably an hour trying to figure out how to even write this. But alas, here it is, shitty or not, I tried my best in limited time even if my forum posting apparently sucks now.

I can't express how much, not only myself, but SG has to thank you for the countless hours of effort and overall enjoyment you have brought to this great community. I have always emphasized to myself throughout the years that as a higher up or really any leader in an organization that you need mold yourself into a "face of the community." Being void of immediate judgement, quick to understand, and just an easily approachable person, you most certainly have exceeded what is fit to be a higher up here and deserving of the presidential award. You without a doubt have had an impact on all of those you worked with, played with, and talked to throughout the years. Whether it be people saying “Bread is the best” to some referring to you as “that dirty bitch” you have always left a good impression on yourself to others. Teamspeak, threads, servers, whenever you were there things only got better. You have this funny and really enjoyable vibe you give off every time you show up. There’s really no good explanation as to why it is like that besides the fact that you are a dirty bitch great person in all fields that SG will really miss.

For someone who never used his mic, even with the greatest of his friends, you really showed how great of a person you are to everyone all the time. I personally could bring up just about anything to you and it would be fun to talk about because of how enjoyable you can make it. Going from talking about what servers need tinkering to pushing for Vick to get CA, we truly never had a dull moment. Whenever I had some bullshit to talk about, you would listen to me talk about it on ts at god knows what time in the night and give your thoughts on it (even if I did all the talking and you just typed...faggot xd). Even to this day I'll randomly message you once in a while about god knows what and for some reason you still read and respond to my annoying ass.

I’m honored to have spent my most active years at SG with you and all the others we got to bs with all the time. Shit was seriously amazing at times. We had some pretty intense moments when it came to meetings and threads. To say they were memorable is an understatement, especially the night you got BD. Good lord what a shit show that was lmao. I will never get how you lasted this long as a higherup though, my guess is all the pineapple juice you've been drinking :^)

Good luck in all of your future endeavors and go get it dad.

:ihavebread:

• Like 5
Edited by Nuclear Onion
Horrible editing job xd

• Content Count:  5055

Oh no, does that mean I'll never get to hear your voice forever and ever? D:

But really, thank you for all the toasty work and contributions that you have done for this community. For the amount of time that I've known you, you are the best piece of bread to ever flop around this community. Again, thank you for all the hard work you've done for S-G, it will be missed. :ihavebread:

And now that you're a LG, WHOS GONNA DO THE MONTHLY ART CONTESTS, AND THE FAVORITE ADMIN CONTEST EVERY SUMMER AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH :D:

• Like 1

Reply to Thread