? servers

? players online

Stepping down

• Content Count:  2844

Bread it's really heartbreaking to see you go. You have been a big part of this community for so long and the impact you've had deserves some special recognition. Anyway I wish you all the best to the rest of your college time and your future careers. Hopefully you'll find the time and the passion for this place again in the future. :ihavebread:

• Like 1
Edited by Mad Dogg

• Content Count:  283

even though im not around much, im sad to know you wont be a higher up anymore! you were always super cool any time I was in a server with you. if I can ever move back to an area with halfway decent internet, I hope we can end up playing in a server together :) farewell my friend and good luck finishing off college! life is better once the schooling is done haha

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3740

I guess you can say that Bread is now...toast?

rnBOrAt.gif

Thanks for being such a good friend, someone I can always talk to, and at times a mentor for me when I was coming up through the ranks. You've earned the praise you've received, and the rest after years of service to this community. Take care of yourself Bread and good luck with school and your career!

• Like 9

Reply to Thread