? servers

? players online

Minecraft UHC Madness

• Content Count:  1105

I know I posted this but I think it deserves it's own post because I think it could really do good for uhc

Another Idea I had that we could increase the popularity of the Minecraft events is like a march madness event but for uhc:

It would have teams of 4 or 5, well-known people but open to some kind of sign-ups, one spectator records each match and clips together with the highlights. The teams would enter a sort of single elimination bracket of matches. For the preliminary rounds, 4 teams could play each match (possibly 12 or 16 teams to start). Then later on the matches would be 1 team against another. It could be a large annual event with the matches of each week posted along with the spectator's footage/Livestream and commentary as a sort of ESPN Esque UHC event. It would last the month and the winners of the whole event get a special forum badge perhaps "UHC Madness 2020 Winner" or some other better name.

12-16 Teams of 4-5 Players

Preliminary rounds would be 4 sets of 4 teams playing against one another, then the winners of each set would then go against another team in a squad vs squad and the winners of the 2 sets of squad vs squad would play against one another in the final round and the winning team would then get a forum badge and or acknowledgment of some sort

We'd have a spectator for each team flying around and either streaming(with a delay) and or recording so at the end of that set we can clip together what all the spectators got and post it on the SG youtube channel or something and we could have an ESPN sort of casting giving updates on each team and what the progress is so far.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3294

i support this and would join. A Skyhigh match would also be really fun. (You need to be above Y101 before PVP or you take damage every 30 seconds). Also 1.15 uhc!

I agree, however, 1.15 UHC will definitely get complicated and confusing. We should also do random block UHC!!

• Content Count:  1105

This was purely just a basic idea and I'm open to any ideas we could add to it and or change it in some ways, but I believe if we publicized this in some way it would definitely fill up pretty fast because we had some extras for the previous uhc Minecraft event, and maybe @Poke could actually play with us this time!

• Content Count:  2681

I think this is a good idea if we were to do another solo UHC event. Like I said in my other post similar to this, we should make our solo events better and more efficient before we do any special UHC types. I also think we should stick to teams of 3, servers like Hypixel and Octane stick to this number and they have 100 players in a game. I doubt we can get 100 players so either a team of 2 or 3 should be good.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread