? servers

? players online

IDing bodies in TTT

• Content Count:  1051

So, there are times where I see an innocent kill a traitor but they refuse to id the body and just run away. Isn't that against the rules..? 

I genuinely don't know and it get's annoying as fuck when I see an inno run past an unided body (which was a T they killed prior to the incident) and I'd gun them down for running past an unided body. That isn't my fault right? I just wanna know what to say about this, its so aggravating. 

Edited by kuri

• Content Count:  587

Traitorous Acts:

You are allowed to kill someone for committing a traitorous act. The following actions are considered to be traitorous acts:

• Shooting around others, unless it is in self defense. Self defense is considered when the player is actively being shot at.
  • Purposefully not IDing unidentified bodies.
  • Damaging or killing innocents or detectives. If you do not know the players' role you must let them ID the body of who they killed. If they refuse to ID it, purposely walk past it or walk away from it, then you may kill them.
  • Purchasing traitor items.
  • Activating traitor traps.
  • Entering traitor rooms.
  • Being associated with a known traitor (see FAQ for more details).
  • Traitor baiting.
    - Calling yourself a traitor in voice or chat.
    - Mistyping traitor commands (such as !tvoice) in chat.
    - Damaging a detective's health station without consent.
    - Damaging a traitor tester.
    - Shooting around or towards detectives.
Edited by oSen

• Content Count:  482

It’s not against the rules, and if they don’t ID the body then it’s there fault if they end up getting killed for that.

Innos aren’t forced to ID bodies if they don’t want to, hence why it’s not against the rules to begin with and it never was. Why do you think it’s KOSable if you see an innocent walk over an un-id’d body. It’s basically the same case-scenario. 

• Content Count:  729

i would always watch to see if they would id the body that they killed first before shooting or calling kos, if the body is T i let everyone know who killed the T and if its an inno i call kos on the killer and if they run away the moment they kill someone, i kill them

Reply to Thread