? servers

? players online

fake admin profiles

• Content Count:  5377

47 minutes ago, R3Flex said:

Someone still mad?

better admin than you'll ever be

Wait than you ever were

It cute that you think you're special enough to get me heated. I know tone is hard to read over text but I hope you can sleep well at night knowing you're nothing more than a thanks opportunity for me.

Now back on topic before scrolls has a mental breakdown

• Like 1

• Content Count:  373

2 minutes ago, delirium said:

It cute that you think you're special enough to get me heated. I know tone is hard to read over text but I hope you can sleep well at night knowing you're nothing more than a thanks opportunity for me.

Jokes on you i can't read english

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1559

10 minutes ago, delirium said:

1nty4l.jpg

• Like 10

• Content Count:  3294

Thread was answered by @I just lag, not toggle! 

People are allowed to have [SG] in their name outside of SG servers, as we don't have any control there, it's just if they come into SG using it they'll get punished for admin impersonation. In general, you shouldn't even bother adding or reading messages from accounts that look suspicious or that you don't know. If it indeed was an account pretending to be someone you know, the least you can do is report the account to steam, but that doesn't always go a long way anyway. 

• Like 5

Reply to Thread