? servers

? players online

Obligatory Monthly Promotion Thread

• Content Count:  971

TheZZL? ZZL? ZEE ZEE EL? ZIZLE? ZZSMELL? ARE U FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! THE SAME KID IN 2019 WHO CALLED ADMIN ON ME IN JB FOR SAYING HIS DICK WAS SMALL!?!?!?!?!

congratulations dude. idk how the fuck you managed to mind control the staff here into liking you but jokes aside u should be the posterchild of U turns in the whole community. you've done so much for the community and i genuinely can't name another person here who rivals your passion for the servers. as for the rest, very well deserved and their accomplishments were earned from some great work.

surely this is your peak ZZL. your luck is running out.

• Like 10

• Content Count:  3294

5 hours ago, BoM said:

I'm gonna get the shittiest promotion out of the way first so you guys can actually enjoy the rest of them. This person does a ton of work around here, so much so that it's actually annoying to deal with him most of the time. He never shuts up and always finds something else to drone on about in the staff discord, making him the perfect person to harass Mace. Please join me in welcoming the retarded kid from down the road, TheZZL, to the marketing team. His responsibilities will include:

tenor.gif?itemid=12558964

2 hours ago, dafty said:

surely this is your peak ZZL. your luck is running out.

surely, right? right??

Congrats everyone, well deserved!

• Like 7

Reply to Thread