? servers

? players online

questions relation to pres #2

• Content Count:  565

i'd like to ask what would take place in SG if @Caution is "suddenly not active". What i meant about of "suddenly not active" is if something  happened to caution in RL(car accident, family member death, etc) that made him not to interact on SG platform for a long time/indefinite. Would caution still be pres since he technically owns SG or would @Gator replace caution as the acting pres until he returns/become the permanent president due to serious altercations. What would happen to SG as a whole, would it become dramatically changed or stay the same as it is. 

Id like to make this clear these are questions with no ill intent towards the pres or SG as a whole im just asking this because this makes me  wonder 

Kinda joke question: who would be pres if gator and caution stopped being active all of a sudden, will it become a election to vote for a bd to become pres or just SG going to shut down or maybe something else(this question is highly unlikely to happen but not impossible)

• Like 3
Edited by Mace

• Content Count:  5377

VP is usually the acting PO in situations where Caution is gone in extended scenarios. Outside of financials and maybe a few vendor accounts the BDs can basically have this place run smoothly for months at a time without much from Caution.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3150

4 minutes ago, Prez said:

Gator has already been appointed as such once Caution goes overseas

Spoilers dude...

• Like 4

• Content Count:  2252

9 hours ago, Starlegendgod said:

Kinda joke question: who would be pres if gator and caution stopped being active all of a sudden, will it become a election to vote for a bd to become pres or just SG going to shut down or maybe something else(this question is highly unlikely to happen but not impossible)

unironically i'd vote @BoMsince he'll make this place a WoW community

• Like 3

Reply to Thread