? servers

? players online

Perma reapply

• Content Count:  565

As everyone knows the common motto for admin apps is that anyone could be admin given enough time however its not always the case. I heard a legend of Perma reapply, never once i have seen nor once heard about it before. I seen very awful and scummy people that had apply for admin in the past apps but not once had been barred before; how exactly do you get barred what do you to do something so bad that BD's authorize this? Can being barred still happen in SG or not anymore? 

Edit: i meant barred sorry i got confused when one bd said perma reapply so i thought it was a new thing 

• Like 9
Edited by Mace

• Content Count:  1009

The word you’re looking for is barred, usually happens when people go down burning bridges making irrational decisions or saying irrational things... but it’s nearly impossible to get yourself barred from staff forever. 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  536

14 minutes ago, Starlegendgod said:

As everyone knows the common motto for admin apps is that anyone could be admin given enough time however its not always the case. I heard a legend of Perma reapply, never once i have seen nor once heard about it before. I seen very awful and scummy people that had apply for admin in the past apps but not once had been perma reapplied before; how exactly do you get perma reapplied what do you to do something so bad that BD's authorize this? Can perma reapplies still happen in SG or not anymore? 

I am fluent in retard, I believe "perma reapply" here means being barred from staff. Where you aren't allowed to join any staff at all. 

• Like 12
Edited by Dong

• Content Count:  905

20 minutes ago, Starlegendgod said:

As everyone knows the common motto for admin apps is that anyone could be admin given enough time however its not always the case. I heard a legend of Perma reapply, never once i have seen nor once heard about it before. I seen very awful and scummy people that had apply for admin in the past apps but not once had been perma reapplied before; how exactly do you get perma reapplied what do you to do something so bad that BD's authorize this? Can perma reapplies still happen in SG or not anymore? 

Barred from staff? Yes I’m not going to name people but some people have been barred in the past even one like 6-7 months ago ish. You can prob go through the denied apps and find a few.

• Content Count:  198

Honestly I don't think that a perma reapply is the actual term. Being barred as others have said may be what you mean, but as far as I've looked I haven't found any admin apps that have "permanent  reapplies" on them. I think its just said for people who have an extremely low or no chance at all  of getting a position in staff as a joke sometimes.

@dolowould know though

• Like 1

• Content Count:  565

Just now, snoopy. said:

Honestly I don't think that a perma reapply is the actual term. Being barred as others have said may be what you mean, but as far as I've looked I haven't found any admin apps that have "permanent  reapplies" on them. I think its just said for people who have an extremely low or no chance at all  of getting a position in staff as a joke sometimes.

@dolowould know though

I meant barred sorry i was confused when one bd said perma reapplied i thought it was a new thing

• Like 2

Reply to Thread