? servers

? players online

What religion do you follow?

• Content Count:  532

Raised catholic and in me early teens I went to a Baptist  Christian church with a buddy of mine for a few years. I never had a strong faith for the big man and after taking large amounts of psychedelics  I am what you could consider an  atheist.  I have alot of different ideas about it all but the main one I come back to is there is a large possibility of a god like creator, but not any of the gods from human religion. 

Edited by Atrix

• Content Count:  267

Im sort of catholic, however thats only because of personal experience. And while i do say im catholic when people ask i dont personally agree with a lot of the more traditional views on god that the church offers. I believe its more likely that there is a god, but not the specific portrayal of them that the catholic church puts forward

• Content Count:  498

This is an awful thread to make, i really dont understand what brought you to make this but its gonna end up on the same hill politics threads end up. Locked and peoples feeling's hurt.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  903

9 hours ago, fast said:

This is an awful thread to make, i really dont understand what brought you to make this but its gonna end up on the same hill politics threads end up. Locked and peoples feeling's hurt.

Not to shit on ya too bad kuri but there hasn’t been any issues so far lol. Your post is the only negative post aside from the usual daft trolling. The thread post’s have been pretty tame, on topic n respectful and I hope it stays like that.

Think you gotta put more *faith* in people lol.

(pun intended)

• Like 4
Edited by Mace

• Content Count:  82

i was raised atheist and my parents didnt really care, said i could support any religion. i just stayed atheist, but i believe in some specific stuff like afterlife (heaven) and i also make up some other random stuff to my liking. im scared of death :p

Reply to Thread