? servers

? players online

What religion do you follow?

• Content Count:  107

13 hours ago, Poke said:

I'd say I'm still figuring it out, I really don't know exactly what to believe, I wouldn't say I am entirely a Catholic, nor would I consider myself an Atheist. There's probably a word for it but I don't know it, I don't spend much time pondering it, only in occasions where someone I love or know has passed and I don't like to think they are entirely away from this earth.

I do believe in some form of afterlife, whether it is reincarnation, or eternal life in heaven but I guess I will only truly find out when I pass. 

I think the closest definition to match that would be agnostic.

I personally am an atheist, but I do enjoy learning about other religions. Especially being able to visit holy certain holy sites and learn some of the history.

• Content Count:  1984

my family practices ancestral worship where i think stemmed from Taoism. We offer food, burn spirit money, light incense and pray to our ancestor for blessings like a healthy and fortunate life every now and then. I have no idea when because we follow the lunar calendar. Every once a year we go tomb sweeping where we visit their graves and do the same there. I never thought of it as a religion but more of a traditional thing we do but i guess it does kinda fall under religion. Personally, I don't really know if I believe in it, but its more of a cultural thing that I've always grown up with. 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  903

15 hours ago, dafty said:

Fucking retard praying to bagged milk and yellow snow

*dear lord. 
allow big floppa to be cleansed by the righteous words of your infinite wisdom. Please bring big floppa back from the dark and welcome him into the land of snow & gold under the banner of bagged milk.

In the name of Jesus Christ and the spirit of the holy trinity; Amen*

My family was never too religious but some were still open to the idea of “God”.

Ive always held the belief but I’m not one you’ll see at church every Sunday.

I’ve been looking more into different religions to see where I’d place but the search continues.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  908

I'm a Christian and was raised that way. I've gone back and forth with my faith a few times but ultimately in the end I still believe in a higher power. We live in a vast universe with so many things unanswered, it just leads me to believe there's something higher than us out there.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  819

I have never been raised religiously but I am proudly agnostic a Deist to be exact, I simply refuse to believe one revealed god exists and is the true god. I firmly believe that some sort of higher power above all gods and powers we do not know of is there.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread