? servers

? players online

Thursday Promotions

• Content Count:  3150

Aight we're gonna do things a little different tonight folks. Between now and 10 PM I'll be updating this thread with the promotions.

All powers and color changes will be handed out at 10 PM because I am lazy efficient.

First we are promoting a trio of fantastic people to the Event Coordinators Team, so please join me in congratulating Shawty, baconator, & Spy. They are all great people and do great things and I'm sure they'll bring some fresh events and ideas. Responsibilities include:

• Organize, plan, and run events
  • Manage/Promote special events on our servers
  • Manage and monitor gaming tournaments
  • Make sure servers are ready for all special events
  • Schedule events to fill servers in need via the steam community
  • Work with the Server Managers to create events that cater to community interests

Next we have a guy who has been around for a long while and has already contributed to the community in numerous ways. I'm not sure he necessarily qualifies as an 'oldfag' but he is starting to rack up some years here. Lets give a warm welcome to ImHunterIRL joining us as a Community Advisor! Responsibilities include:

• Work with the higher staff on implementing important decisions and projects
  • Handling player complaints and issuing bans
  • Moderation of the forum
  • Give awards to members on request
  • Send group invitations to members on request
  • Post in-game server problems on the forum
  • Help in any way to make the servers fun
  • Handle reported posts on the forum

This promotion is a pretty exciting one as he's someone we've been talking about moving up for a while now. He is your resident non-anime lover who also has(had) a deep obsession with a frog girl, all of this of course being completely unrelated to his promotion. You all know him, you all know how great he is, I think you know who it is....Reid99 is getting promoted to Internal Affairs!!!!!!!!

• Handling and resolving admin complaints, player complaints and ban appeals
  • Handling admin disputes as they arise
  • Managing member of the month/staff of the month nominations and awards
  • Being slave to Greggy

And Finally TheZZL and Creten to Lead Server Manager. I'm not even gonna go on a rant talking about all the effort these morons have put in, just congratulate them or whatever. Also fuck you Creten. Their responsibilities include all their current stupidity while also managing the SMs.

spacer.png

• Like 39

Reply to Thread