? servers

? players online

Thursday Promotions

• Content Count:  3294

I meant to respond to the topic earlier, but have been busy and never got the chance to.

First and foremost congratulations to everyone else, and a special congratulations to idiot co-manager of mine @Creten. Jokes aside, as retarded as you are, I believe my superiority can help make both of us bring some much needed (abuse) TLC to our community managers. Creten and I have already been making moves, some public, and some set as surprises for the new year, so be on the look out :friendly_wink:

I can’t comment on one of my own promotion topics without sucking off the board, so thank you Directors for giving me a chance to prove myself yet again. Just like every other promotion, my young mind has a lot to bring up to the next level, so uh I guess have fun reading a lot:classic_laugh:.

In all seriousness, I hope to succeed in this position as I have succeeded in my previous positions. Even with being in my senior year and already facing some obstacles, I think with some good time management I can still give SG my full attention and diligence I have in the past.

Thank you all for the support within this topic and outside of it, and again congratulations to the other promotions!

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1559

On 8/20/2021 at 3:10 PM, dafty said:

God

TangibleTidyConey-size_restricted.gifTangibleTidyConey-size_restricted.gif

Fuck

@20 scrolls@20 scrolls@20 scrolls@20 scrolls@20 scrolls@20 scrolls@20 scrolls@20 scrolls@20 scrolls@20 scrolls@20 scrolls@20 scrolls@20 scrolls@20 scrolls@20 scrolls@20 scrolls@20 scrolls@20 scrolls@20 scrolls@20 scrolls@20 scrolls@20 scrolls@20 scrolls@20 scrolls

GOD FUCK

@20 scrolls @20 scrolls @20 scrolls @20 scrolls

IT NEVER GETS BETTER IT NEVER GETS BETTER IT NEVER GETS BETTER IT NEVER GETS BETTER IT NEVER GETS BETTER IT NEVER GETS BETTER IT NEVER GETS BETTER IT NEVER GETS BETTER IT NEVER GETS BETTER IT NEVER GETS BETTER IT NEVER GETS BETTER IT NEVER GETS BETTER IT NEVER GETS BETTER IT NEVER GETS BETTER IT NEVER GETS BETTER IT NEVER GETS BETTER IT NEVER GETS BETTER IT NEVER GETS BETTER IT NEVER GETS BETTER IT NEVER GETS BETTER IT NEVER GETS BETTER IT NEVER GETS BETTER 

it still has not gotten better

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1161

5 hours ago, TheZZL said:

I meant to respond to the topic earlier, but have been busy and never got the chance to.

First and foremost congratulations to everyone else, and a special congratulations to idiot co-manager of mine @Creten. Jokes aside, as retarded as you are, I believe my superiority can help make both of us bring some much needed (abuse) TLC to our community managers. Creten and I have already been making moves, some public, and some set as surprises for the new year, so be on the look out :friendly_wink:

I can’t comment on one of my own promotion topics without sucking off the board, so thank you Directors for giving me a chance to prove myself yet again. Just like every other promotion, my young mind has a lot to bring up to the next level, so uh I guess have fun reading a lot:classic_laugh:.

In all seriousness, I hope to succeed in this position as I have succeeded in my previous positions. Even with being in my senior year and already facing some obstacles, I think with some good time management I can still give SG my full attention and diligence I have in the past.

Thank you all for the support within this topic and outside of it, and again congratulations to the other promotions!

#TeamZZL 

#CretenIsNotMyManager

• Like 3

Reply to Thread