? servers

? players online

Who Got Demoted and Why

• Content Count:  820

Couldn’t go a month without me smh.

John you gave me everything I didn’t deserve in my time here and trusted me with all of it somehow. I can’t believe it’s almost been two years since I got Events Team and over a year since I started managing the events team, you helped me through all of it as a mentor and a friend, thank you for everything. Not to mention all the help you gave me managing surf and surf DM, it all feels like yesterday. Thank you again for everything, you will be missed.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  576

Hey John, sad to see you go. All the work you did around here has left a lasting impact on the community. 

I'd also like to thank you on a personal level for all the nice talks we had in DMs every now and then, even when I didn't think I needed them the most. Take care man I'll see you around in those matching Type Rs one day.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  927

Hey John, even though I said some words in DMs after hearing you were stepping down, I wanted to also write some things on the thread so it can always be here.

Besides just being an overall great guy to be around, you are truly one of the best members I've met. You have a great sense of humor, very level-headed, and just never seem to get upset about anything. You and fantastic (then you BR 😉 ) were the first higher-ups that I ever truly appreciated for the hard-work that you guys have done. Even if I wasn't able to see directly what you were working on, it was pretty evident that you guys contributed in many ways. And not only were you a great staff member, but you also put great effort to interact with the community over discord, teamspeak, etc. I know I'm not the only one that enjoyed your company and just seeing a higher-up in a voice channel with others. You've had a great impact on many of us whether you realized it or not.

Just wanted to keep it short and sweet. I hope you stay safe and healthy. Btw, I will keep you updated on my physique! (do you prefer abs, calves, or bicep photos?)

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2427

@Johnhey I'm pinging you? I think this is how this works? @John @John @John @John @John

Yeah so my opinion is about as obsolete as your colossal failure in the Bd role but I will say this. You are a decent fella.

Hope you look forward to the future cause man your past is only worthy of misremembrance. 

:)

• Like 7

• Content Count:  2169

1 minute ago, Determined2Win said:

@Johnhey I'm pinging you? I think this is how this works? @John @John @John @John @John

Yeah so my opinion is about as obsolete as your colossal failure in the Bd role but I will say this. You are a decent fella.

Hope you look forward to the future cause man your past is only worthy of misremembrance. 

:)

how long did it take for you to find this thread

• Like 10

• Content Count:  114

John, I’ve really only just gotten to know you. But I’ve always admired all the work you’ve done for the community. Thanks for everything!

o7 to my second favorite person named John 

PS it’s not John jones fuck him

• Like 1

Reply to Thread