? servers

? players online

Liam's stepdown

• Content Count:  3178

Hi everyone,

Due to real life events @Liam Brown hasn't been able to be active, and told me he probably won't be for quite some time.

He'll hereby be stepped down and given the Legend rank.

Liam, we can't thank you enough for all the things you've done for this community.

You created our CSGO Store for all our cosmetics, which has been incredibly valuable for the community (and still is).

You fully automated our donation system so it integrates with our CSGO servers, giving the players their ingame content automatically once they've donated.

You helped set up the systems we currently have in place to make managing our servers much easier.

And I can keep on listing of things you did for this community.

For all his hard work he earned the Presidential Award back in 2018, and his dedication was still on-par since that day.

Once again, thanks for everything you've done, and know that you're welcome back to the team whenever things are sorted out.

Hit me up on Discord if you ever find the time to have a chat.

Take care my friend, hope everything works out.

• Like 40

• Content Count:  2503

Thank you Liam for everything.  I don't even know where to begin.  You've done so much for this place, and I remember you saved me a ton of time when we worked together.  I wish you the best with everything and hope to see you here again someday.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3052

Laim pls.

6 minutes ago, Prez said:

One of the greatest to ever hold a staff position in Steam-Gamers. Thanks for everything lem - you are a huge reason for our success over the years.

Couldn't of said it better.  Thank you Liam. Hopefully everything is well!

• Like 3

• Content Count:  4441

24 minutes ago, Prez said:

One of the greatest to ever hold a staff position in Steam-Gamers. Thanks for everything lem - you are a huge reason for our success over the years.

Factual.

Hope you're doing alright Liam. Wishing good health, fortune to you and your loved ones.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2162

Praise Liam, our lord and savior of SG. May you return one day, we shall be waiting here for you.

In all seriousness, no one post could amount up to the actual legend this guy is. Hope life goes well for you, and that you can find the time to pop in every now and again for the odd shoutbox appearance. Good luck!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  11501

Liam, you have helped out so much over the years. I appreciate not just the amount of technical work you’ve put into the community, but also how much you have served as an advisor in BD matters. Focus on your personal life, and if you ever feel like you’d like to come back, there will always be a spot open for you. Farewell, my friend. 

• Like 12

Reply to Thread