? servers

? players online

Forum Utilization / Reformatting

• Content Count:  310

9 minutes ago, FanService said:

I wonder what percentage of the posts here actually want to contribute and help the community moving foward; and what percentage is just people here virtue signaling and shit slinging (not talking about anyone in particular)

for the people in the back:

Me wonder how many posts here really want help tribe and move forward; and how many just people signal virtue and sling mud (not talk about anyone special).

• Like 1

• Content Count:  536

This thread is better than any server you guys have created. In the hundreds of hours I’ve spent playing on the servers this, by far, has brought me the most joy. It’s a god damn Christmas miracle, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

• Like 10
Edited by Andrew

• Content Count:  8754

Hello friends. It has been about a week, so it appears things have mostly cooled off

My curiosities

- Are the forums going to be archived?

- Plans for the future

- World domination

- When are we going to lock All Ts, dominic, erik and Caution in a room with bottle service and strobe lights and let them go for it?

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1051

15 hours ago, Prez said:

Hello friends. It has been about a week, so it appears things have mostly cooled off

My curiosities

- Are the forums going to be archived?

- Plans for the future

- World domination

- When are we going to lock All Ts, dominic, erik and Caution in a room with bottle service and strobe lights and let them go for it?

- No plan to really change the "forums" as they are fine right now. Only plan was to create a landing page to direct new/younger players who prefer discord to discord. Also a place to find and see our servers without hunting for them.

- As of now we are doing really well with GMOD TTT and keep gaining regs to other places (discord, events, and even forums) and would like to keep that rolling. We plan on trying to get surf up before Christmas, though I believe we were having issues with the CS2 platform itself (everything in terms of server work seems done). I can't speak for them but I know Dominic and Caution wanted to get to work on a JB server so that will be in the works soon as well. Apart from that, with the current state of the community we are in a "build from the bottom up" mindset like we are a small or new community starting out. Build regs, run events, and just do little improvements where we can. One bonus is that we do have old regs that will jump into events and play the servers here and there.

- The last two I will leave to your imagination :)

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1257

On 12/16/2023 at 11:36 AM, Karma said:

- No plan to really change the "forums" as they are fine right now. Only plan was to create a landing page to direct new/younger players who prefer discord to discord. Also a place to find and see our servers without hunting for them.

- As of now we are doing really well with GMOD TTT and keep gaining regs to other places (discord, events, and even forums) and would like to keep that rolling. We plan on trying to get surf up before Christmas, though I believe we were having issues with the CS2 platform itself (everything in terms of server work seems done). I can't speak for them but I know Dominic and Caution wanted to get to work on a JB server so that will be in the works soon as well. Apart from that, with the current state of the community we are in a "build from the bottom up" mindset like we are a small or new community starting out. Build regs, run events, and just do little improvements where we can. One bonus is that we do have old regs that will jump into events and play the servers here and there.

- The last two I will leave to your imagination :)

Thanks for the update, much appreciated.  

• Like 1

Reply to Thread