? servers

? players online

Forum Utilization / Reformatting

• Content Count:  5377

1 minute ago, jazzy said:

every time you joined vc you whined about this place over the last year 😂

had the community been thriving there would be nothing to whine about my dude.

I guess this is the new normal for someone who just came back from being banned for the better part of a decade to the current state of things. 

• Content Count:  1009

honestly curious at this point, and I'm sure a bunch of other people are so I will address the elephant in the room. 

What would be the main chain of events that would happen for SG to shut down?

What's stopping you from shutting down?

Let's keep everything honest here.

You have multiple AO staff members that just sit around in their rank and do not do anything, you don't have motivation to bring up CS2 servers, you have 1 active server out of what used to be what, 10 active servers?

Feels like almost any form of joking around now that results in making fun of another person would just get you banned for "Unwanted behavior"

It doesn't seem to me that there is an active tech team at this point, as theres not much for them to do. 

Here is a list of the current staff members evaluation in my own perspective. Obviously, this is my own perspective and opinion. Do not take this as me coming at your throat or you as a person. 

Caution: Shows up around issues of drama, not much else as he has a full time job doing not really sure what, I think deployment or so?

Dominic: Afk with school, his current usage of VP is doing the rare community discussion of talking about how things are. 

Zero Two: Plays on GMOD TTT and that's kind of about it.

Karma: Shows up around issues of drama, occasionally works on GMOD TTT stuff. 

-

AOs: Jazzy currently keeping the community alive along with Elfbarf with TTT and things like that, don't really know if huja is also managing or helping out with things like that.

Everyone else: Should be demoted and I mean quite literally if I was in caution's shoes I would demote these people instantly. None of them have done any contribution towards SG that has been noticed in any way. 

Lynxie was brought on board for TTT, there are no CS TTT servers and should be demoted.

ThatTamer was brought on board also for TTT or ZE, there are no CS TTT or ZE servers and should be demoted.

Roddy: Should be demoted, has not done anything.

Triou honestly have no idea where he has been, I don't know if he's on GMOD TTT but if he is helping out in that department then good job for him, but you do not need anymore people on GMOD TTT, as you already have 5 of the current BDs + AOs working on it.

As for the tech team they know I love them, and they are the backbone of the servers. As stated previously I do not think that they have done much as there isn't  much do to in the CS2 department.

For rebranding, you don't need to rebrand at all, as I personally feel like if you rebrand you will lose everything you currently have.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  353

4 hours ago, delirium said:

Outside of informing ejivis that he is eligible for disability benefits from the state what "unwanted behavior" are you referring to? The "unwanted behavior" of arguing against the archival of the forums? The "unwanted behavior" of ribbing jazzy over not wanting to do light forum moderation and a couple of php edits a year? 

I had refrained from posting, but was called out:
I have lived rent free in your head for 5 years and was inactive for 3 of them. The night I returned to SG I wished you well and your response was nothing short of not caring if I was alive or dead. 
B375St3.png

As a returning and active SG member in the forums and discord I cannot think of a worse representative of the SG community and where it wants to end up than what you portray in your expressive words.  You offer nothing to conversation except a cycle of troll > meme > insult > complain > repeat.  Once an individual is on your "bad list" they are permanently there. You are incapable of respectful conversations with anyone you dislike.  What irritates you the most is when your antics are countered by goodwill and blessings or self-compliments.  You were muted on discord for 1 day just last night because of this exact behavior. 
RuRUEGh.png

You doubled down and admitted to it in jazzy's DMs.  Then you tripled down and quadruple downed and called my name out in this forum post.  If anyone at SG believes anything you say holds true merit for the best intentions of this community they are fooling themselves or behave in similar manners to yourself.  And, in turn they are part of a much bigger problem.  The fact that you are still able to post in this forum and discord is a miracle granted to you by the BD's despite your aggressive and constant ill mannered behavior towards the entirety of what this community wants to stand for and become.  You are indeed an "Honorable Gamer".  

I do not want to be part of an SG community where your behavior is tolerable or typical.

• Like 3
Edited by Ejivis

• Content Count:  5377

28 minutes ago, Ejivis said:

I had refrained from posting, but was called out:
I have lived rent free in your head for 5 years and was inactive for 3 of them. The night I returned to SG I wished you well and your response was nothing short of not caring if I was alive or dead. 
B375St3.png

As a returning and active SG member in the forums and discord I cannot think of a worse representative of the SG community and where it wants to end up than what you portray in your expressive words.  You offer nothing to conversation except a cycle of troll > meme > insult > complain > repeat.  Once an individual is on your "bad list" they are permanently there. You are incapable of respectful conversations with anyone you dislike.  What irritates you the most is when your antics are countered by goodwill and blessings or self-compliments.  You were muted on discord for 1 day just last night because of this exact behavior. 
RuRUEGh.png

You doubled down and admitted to it in jazzy's DMs.  Then you tripled down and quadruple downed and called my name out in this forum post.  If anyone at SG believes anything you say holds true merit for the best intentions of this community they are fooling themselves or behave in similar manners to yourself.  And, they are part of a much bigger problem.  The fact that you are still able to post in this forum and discord is a miracle granted to you by the BD's despite your aggressive and constant ill mannered behavior towards the entirety of what this community wants to stand for and become.  You are indeed an "Honorable Gamer".  

You place too much self importance on yourself dude, you are not living rent free in anyone's head. Literally any interaction we have had was either because you posted something dumb in public or mentioned me.

Obviously your reading comprehension skills could still use some work if that's the take away you have from my interactions within the community, go through and do your best to read this thread alone and prove yourself wrong.

You have zero goodwill in any message towards me because you are perpetually upset that I do not respect you or the majority of the content that you put forth into the community. Unless you magically regenerate whatever brain matter you lost that made you the way that you are you will continue to be mocked and clowned for your passive aggressiveness and smooth brain takes, end of story.

Post screams "I am upset, please get bad man mocking me gone daddy jazzy"

Hiding behind the "i am just a nice guy who means well" persona you're trying to cultivate is only doing yourself a disservice because it is obvious that that person is not who you are on the inside. 

Thanks for further derailing the thread with your drooling and persecution complex.

also you use the light theme so I know for a fact that you are cognitively impaired.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1257

I see my shadow ban expired, thanks.

@jazzytake this any way you want.

From your ban appeal:
 "It took a lot of years for me to grow up and figure out how to actually interact correctly with people rather than being polarizing all the time like I was before"

There is no other way to describe each and every response you have made to me other than 'polarizing'.  You are very defensive, you are very passive aggressive, and you have been trying to demean me from the get go.  You are doing a very poor job of interacting with people.  I actually walked into this with respect for you as it was obvious you were putting a lot of effort into the servers.  That respect has since been totally lost.

The right thing to have done during all this would have been to try and sit down and actually talk.  Try and hash things out.  Instead of telling me I'm inactive and my opinion does not matter, try and get me active and helping.  Try and get the other people in here active and helping.  That is what leadership does.  The only person I've actually gained a little respect for in all this is @Dominic.  At least he listened, remained calm, didn't try and belittle people talking against him, and tried to make suggestions to move forward, even if it may have felt like a charade.  

Edited by Spiritwind

Reply to Thread