? servers

? players online

This is it

• Content Count:  615

Love you @DancingMoonLight, you're the best Mantaro discord bot husband I could ever ask for :love: :cry:

It's been a hot minute since we've been able to talk, I know you're head deep in irl shit but shoot me a PM sometime if you want a break and we can catch up. Plus, congrats on Legend, you deserve it :thumb:

• Content Count:  1984

bye bye homie, someone told me that "morir maricón" means "I will never forget you" in Spanish which is beautiful. Thanks for everything and try not to get dino aids! Please come back around even if you're still gonna type!

• Content Count:  586

Damn man you will be missed. I know that we didn't talk that much after you got admin, but I remember you more when you we're a reg. Had a lot of fun times playing with you even though you didn't talk that much. Those we're some good old days on TTT with all the regs, I miss that time on TTT. When pretty much everyday was fun, not to many rule breakers and when we had some good regs. I watched you go from your first day on the servers, to forum member, all the way up to AT and never once I had a problem with you. I will miss those good old days, I wish you luck in life man. Thank you for everything you have done for this community.

Love ya

• Content Count:  449

Alexa this is so sad, play despacito.

I wish you all the best Moonlight, I had plenty of fun times when you were on the JB and TTT server and I appreciate all that you have done for those servers. While I mainly only started to know you in the past couple of months, it really was a blast. GG and glhf :wave::wave:

Reply to Thread