? servers

? players online

My final thoughts

• Content Count:  199

Adios mi latina loving amigo. You were one of the first people I actually interacted with on here and it's been fun. Take care and good luck.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1438

although I've known you for a short time, I appreciate all of the times you dealt with me bugging you with questions, advice and favors. you're truly one of the nicest and most refreshing people on here. we're going to miss you; it's going to be weird to have someone who was such a big part of SG no longer be here. best of luck to everything you do in the future homie

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1667

Man this sucks, actually made me sad reading this post. I remembered when you first got unbanned I honestly thought you were going to be a douche but you actually became one of my closest friends here. I hope to see you around again bro you take easy.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1634

Extreme, for the year I have known you, you have been a super nice and chill guy that gave me many chances to succeed in this community. I had a lot of fun working with you, and thanks for being there answering my questions and giving me advice, and just giving your all to help further this community. Gonna miss you man :(. Peace

uXZUmrD.jpg

• Like 1
Edited by Strayyz

• Content Count:  1253

Bye extreme I hope you have a great future and whatever is to come. I know we haven’t interacted lots but thanks for making SG a better place. I first talked to you when buying Vip for skins. You ever so politely told me that my purchase wasn’t enough for 2 months of vip. But, instead you decided to pay off the rest for me since you felt bad I spent that much money on the skin and you even gave me and option if I instead wanted 4 months of sub. It didn’t matter who I was since I was and still am a no-namer to you but you don’t know how much it means. To show such positivity to someone like that is insane! Props to you man. I’ll see you in the R6 tournament hoping to kick your a- never mind. But in all seriousness you are a respectful, down-to-earth guy. I am truly thankful for everything you’ve done for the community despite our little knowledge with each other. Best of luck and wishes, Jmcdon7

• Like 1
Edited by The Don
I wanted to make it more sincere and thought out.

• Content Count:  217

Damn bro, Its tough hearing about this because ill never get to hear about you nor see you ever again. I hope you succeed in your life and stay safe love you, thank you for all the dumb memories king

• Like 1

Reply to Thread