? servers

? players online

My final thoughts

• Content Count:  1952

Although I think we've only talked like twice ever, you were the guy that I looked up too ever since I got admin. As I would put it, the ideal admin and person. I wish I had came to this community earlier to get to know you but you still put an imprint into this community through hard work and effort and I applaud you. Thanks for sticking with us for such a long time and I hope the best for you dude!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1051

Glad I caught this.

Eric I know that we have had our differences, but I have taken all my experiences with you as something to learn from. When I was applying for AT you used to give me advise and small things, that in the long run, helped me get where I got. While our interactions have been slim they were not none. I hope you deal with what you need to and enjoy your life.

Also this was my 999th post, I can never post again, I hope your happy retard :)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2169

Hi erik it's me william(vinyl).

I was brought back to this community after being told about this thread in my discord. I logged in to thank you post and respond as honestly as I possibly can. We've known each other for about as much time as you've been here and I can confidently say that you've been one of my best friends to come out of SG. From the first time we met to now and all of the stuff in between we stuck through. Through all of the times you've been banned, through all of the times we didn't talk to each other, to even us hating each other's guts, we stuck through. Even through this most recent bout of not messaging each other for months at a time, we stuck through. This transitions nicely into talking about the thing that I've always admired about you, you're always, without fail, dedicated to both your friends and steamgamers with a zealous passion. I can say now that I've come to terms with the situation that I didn't extend the same dedication to you as you do with your friends. For this I apologize greatly and hope to make amends even though it was sorted out last year. Personally, I think it's weird to speak to you after what has happened. The connection has been lost and I'm feeling more and more isolated from you and the group of friends we've amassed throughout our tenure here. I'm hoping that the connection could be re-established sometime. To wrap this up; Erik - you're one of the greatest people that SG has been home to, hands down the top 5 people that I've met here. Always dedicated and willing to throw yourself into anything you do. This is why I think you're going to do great things in your life. Such dedication is hard to come by in somebody. Best of Luck to you in all that you do. Again, I really hope we can rekindle a normal friendship in this coming year given we're not busy with what we're trying to accomplish in our lives.

Love you man

P.S.: I also apologize to the higher ups for straight up ignoring most of my responsibilities as an IA as well as being childish in my response to my demotion(shouldn't have said anything about it). I was struggling with a lot of internal issues that took over most of my life, quite literally blinding me to some things in the process. You could definitely say I wasn't in the best state of mind. Getting upset with people for almost no reason, being petty for no reason, the list goes on. I'm really ecstatic to say I'm feeling much better now, and in a much more stable mental state. This may be the last time I log into steam-gamers. You guys (all of you) are some of the best people I've met in my whole life. Not many I know can even come to the colorful and dedicated people that are one this website.

I never really showed my passion for this place directly, so I will just quote something from the man himself:

Long live SteamGamers!
  • Like 14
Edited by vinyl

Reply to Thread