? servers

? players online

My final thoughts

• Content Count:  1105

Damn i wasn’t expecting to get in my feels as soon as i woke up. Erik I’d like to that you for everything you done for this community, making it such a welcoming and friendly place to everyone to escape from life and play with people that could live down the street from them or on the other side of the world. I can say from a personal experience that this place has been life changing for me over that past year and a half, i’ve made multiple friends and some people i’d considering family as well. But enough with the sad shit I wish the best for you and your journey though life and you’ll always be welcomed here. o7

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5377

That was very well written but I didn't expect anything less when the time came, Erik.

I can definitely understand and agree with a lot of the experiences you have laid out in this post. I too first joined this community as a teenager looking to bury myself in video games to escape the hell that my life had became after the man who I called my father was murdered by a drunk driver and my mother went full on alcoholic mode. I too have been in similar positions in regards to mindset about this place that you have experienced when moving up and down the ranks over the years.

I don't know what I was expecting on the night that I met you after you returned from your ban. I believe I was either a CA or AO at the time and was thinking who the fuck is this potatos retard, but, there's just something about how charismatic and genuine you can be that pulled me into becoming what I would consider good friends almost immediately. We've had our ups and downs over the last 3 years or so but I can say that out of everyone I've met at this community you are one of the brightest and best we've ever seen. I don't know the full story about what you have going on in real life but I think through our conversations I have a pretty good idea... You can definitely make anything you want to accomplish happen man I have the upmost faith in you.

I want to publicly thank you for the many conversations we've had here over the years where you've kept me grounded in times where I was ready to burn the whole thing down whether in regards to my personal life or steam-gamers. I appreciate everything you have done for me as a friend and as a 'co-worker' here. I know we may not be as close as once before for whatever reason but I just wanted to let you know I still love you as a person and wish the best for you going forward. Enjoy your new found free time/freedom and don't hesitate to reach out if you need to talk or anything in general amigo.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2681

Thank you for all of your hard time throughout all your ranks. I had a good time working with you for a short time as CA and ET, we all appreciate what you’ve done here. I hope to see you soon, good luck brother.

:usa2:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  958

Thank you for everything you've done for the community here and good luck with everything you have planned for the future. You've definitely had an impact on my time here at SG despite our minimal interactions and I wish I could've gotten to know you better. Take care Erik :usa2:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2694

Thanks for everything Erik. It's crazy to think that we've only been friends for a little bit more than a year but it feels like I've known you for a long time. I knew this was coming but it was still hard to accept.

MHiZb7P.jpg

• Like 1

• Content Count:  139

Cya dude. I know we never really had a significant time together but you still get my goodbye. Hope all goes well on your journey of life. Peace.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2251

I think shortly after you got unbanned when I started being active overall in SG aside from just "playing the servers and never coming on forums or ts" is when we started to talk a bit, then eventually a lot. Shoutout to all those late ass nights we stayed up playing video games or just spent them talking lmao. All the positive impacts you've had on this community and the people inside it won't be forgotten, you'll be missed man. Good luck to whatever the future holds for you, hoping for something amazing.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread