? servers

? players online

It's been fun SG

• Content Count:  927

Hey man. I wish you the best in your life and I hope you solve all of your problems. I’ve enjoyed being around you and am glad to have met you. We’ve had greats laughs and I will always miss them. If you come back in teamspeak/the servers, hit me up man. I’ll be down to talk anytime or game. Thank you for everything you’ve done!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1253

Strayyz, thanks so much for what you’ve done! You were one of the only if not the only person that actually talked to me the first time I joined the TeamSpeak3 server. As for the first time I saw you, you were once again was of the coolest people and also one of the funniest. You also never got mad when I or other people poked fun at you. Thanks for the endless hours and hard work you’ve put in. I really hope for the best in your future, you’re an amazing person that will go far. I’m sad to see you go spaghetti computer headass.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1633

I remember coming on SG in like 2018 and seeing you and realizing people thought you were this immature kid. You've grown a lot since then and you're someone who became a great staff member, a great person, and someone I proudly can call a friend.

I know whatever happened sucks. While I don't know much about anything, nor will I make assumptions about it, I know the type of guy you are and I totally believe you when you say it was a mistake. Lapses in judgement happen, some more severe than others, but we all make mistakes. Don't be too hard on yourself.

I know it probably stings and you won't be around for a while. Don't be a stranger though. Whatever happened doesn't define you; the memories and friendships you make here do. That is what this community is all about. I hope you come back soon - I know I won't be the only one missing having you around in this community.

Love ya bro. Take care.

• Like 9
Edited by Kieran

Reply to Thread