? servers

? players online

It's been fun SG

• Content Count:  590

Honestly, one of the people here I've seen pour their heart and soul into this community. Strayyz, you are the only person I've ever met here that could take a barrage of jokes that are shitting on you and brush it off likes it's nothing. You were an incredible EM, running the great charity stream with raised a ton of money for first responders (whos lives are now on the line as of right now). I wish nothing but the best for you inside and outside of this community.

o7 :usa2:

• Like 5

• Content Count:  820

Thank you Strayyz. We have always been friends, and I hope that we will still be friends. Hell, you are one of my first best friends that I have made here. Thank you for all you did for me, I didn't deserve it but you really gave me my time to shine and I hope I didn't let you down. It's sad writing this, but I wish you the best.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1559

damn strayzz, you were a really good person to talk to, I will really miss you man, you not being here will really leave a void in SG. this really fucking sucks I hope you can one day come back. Stay safe man and I wish the best for your future

p.s: hope your streams pop off in the future

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1952

Damn, I guess it's time I tip my hat.

Strayyz you've been straight with everyone and toughin out all the verbal abuse we lash at you and still manage to hang out with us. You're a cornerstone for the realones and someone who'll stick. This is a short goodbye but you know we're all going to be together. Take care man and don't forget to tell your sister not to spill spaghetti on your PC.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2681

You and I have been friends before and after your break. You and I even climbed some ranks together. My time with at SG has been the best I've had here so far. I hope to see you back here in the future bud.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  824

Sad to see you go for now. I'm glad you were able to be my manager while I was on the events team and for bhop (even if you didn't always do your work lol), but above all I'm glad you were able to be one of my friends here. Hope to see you stop by again sometime. Gl

• Like 1
Edited by urpalerp

Reply to Thread