? servers

? players online

It's been fun SG

• Content Count:  98

Wow, this is really happening. Strayyz from the moment I met you I knew you were the one I could count on here at SG. Youve always been a lot of fun and it sucks to see you go. I will miss you bro, stay safe my friend. :pepehands:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  600

I'm sad to see you leave man. i remember when i started to get on TTT and on the forums in general you where someone i looked forward to see on the server. come back sometime mate. DON'T LEAVE ME WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  452

Take it easy :brudda:, thanks for the good times on jb. You were one of the few that could admin and still be a enjoyable regular, catch you on the flipside!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1382

@Strayyz

I honestly can't believe the course of events that have gone down in the past few days. You were one of the nicest people in our group that we hung around, you were able to take everyone's crap and just laugh it off. I know some of it maybe reached into you, and it has affected you outside of SG, but to be honest none if it was undeserved. You poured your heart and soul into this community for two years, making memories here with pretty much all of the members and staff, just to have it slowly pried away from you. At one point you were at a rank similar to Bacon's current rank, and after you made it you had to focus on the life you put aside for this community, which got you demoted. You then were made fun jokingly for real life things, and you being "D-tier" in comedy, and I won't explain the rest but it got you to where you are.

If someone told me in 2018 I would be good friends with Strayyz I'd call you insane, but you managed to become really mature and nice to everyone, and someone people wanted to be around. You never deserved any of the shit people gave you, you kept it real when we didn't.

Hope to see you back :1hunna:

• Like 6

• Content Count:  922

awww you mentioned me that's soo sweet of you, sorry i was a dick to you on shoutbox, you we're really fun to talk to aswell, it's too bad i couldn't respond to you quickly cuz i was shleep, imma miss you, farewell my brudda!!

• Like 1
Edited by Asher

Reply to Thread