? servers

? players online

And now.. MY final thoughts

• Content Count:  1194

Dominic, you've done so much for this community its fucking unreal. The countless late-night hangouts and memories we had on TeamSpeak were amazing. You brought this community closer with the amount of hard work you've done and I thank you for that. You and others made SG fun for me and that's something ill cherish forever. See you on the flip side bic boi. Future is looking bright for you, enjoy life.

:first::cheer2::love_heart:

Now hop on warzone with me and erik so we can win games...

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2983

as the tears roll down my face, i know this time must pass. truly sad that you have to leave this place but glad you're taking the steps into being a part of what you've wanted to be since you first joined the community: part of the U.S. navy. dominic i'm glad you served this community and now you will serve your country.

#blacklivesmatter #canigetalargemeatballpizza #andachickenparm #yourorderwillarrive45-55minutes #alrightthankyousomuch

• Like 9

• Content Count:  3150

The number of times you fucked my mother, talked about fucking my mother, or generally thought about her and you step down to a position I can abuse in? bad move champ

I knew you as originally as some squeaky twerp who was obsessed with JB, but I've seen you grow and mature and really beco....nah bro you're still that same twerp you just got more ranks and figured out how to wear sleeveless shirts. You didn't make me, I made myself...but maybe you helped a little bit for comeback saga. We came up with big fucking ideas together man, gonna miss having you in those big gamechanger convos.

Everyone steps away from here at one point or another, but at least you can step away know you were a ruthless tyrant to the very end.

AbsoluteLawfulKinglet-size_restricted.gif

• Like 9

• Content Count:  113

I can't believe this is happening... You did so much for this community, that you will never be forgotten. Although I didn't have much conversations with you, you was great person to talk you would always help someone if they needed. You would stand up for people who were screamed on, who were trash talking on. I won't personally forget

• Like 1

Reply to Thread