? servers

? players online

And now.. MY final thoughts

• Content Count:  958

Thank you for all the work you’ve done for the community and for trying to fix JB. I wish I had more chances to work with you as staff but it is what it is. sad to see you go but at least i’ll be the only Dom in the staff discord now. Take care and good luck with whatever future plans you have.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  437

April fools was two months ago, I'll see you tomorrow chief.

All jokes aside, I've gotten to know you a little better throughout my time with SG and I'm sad we couldn't have any more. Best of luck in the future and I hope to see you soon, tyrant.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  586

Thanks for everything you've done for this community Dom, I really appreciate all the time and effort you put in. You've matured a lot since I first met you and I know you will do great in your futur endeavors. Keep pumping that iron and all the chicks will come running for you bro. Best of luck in life man, see ya around!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2251

Man time flies, I remember you being one of my first buds in SG when I started back in 2016 and we're here now almost if not 4 years later.

While we haven't talked much an insane amount since I stepped down in 2018, I still consider you an outstanding as fuck staff member and amazing friend no matter what. There'd have to be an essay written on everything you've done in your time as a staff member (hey maybe even a novel). I remember being a silent and awkward dude and becoming friends with you through a dumb fun playthrough of Saints Row (WHICH WE STILL NEED TO FINISH DOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM) and extending that dumb fun to quite a while down the line we had into playing competitive a shit ton while striking fear into the hearts of many as the legendary "Sawed-Off Bandits".

I can speak for many saying the impact you've made on the community, many others and I won't be forgotten any time soon. Take care on all your real life endeavors bro, and I hope to still see you around.

Now that this goodbye post is out of the way.. here's a picture of Wavy, Roux and I going to find whoever fucking shot you down, we as the remaining Sawed-Off Bandits will avenge you my leader!

a9c4329fb1238c544ded14d180635004.jpg

LONG LIVE SÖB

• Like 4

Reply to Thread