? servers

? players online

And now.. MY final thoughts

• Content Count:  157

Wow....where do I start, well, first, with a thank you for the support and care you showed to this community. I’d like you to thank you even if I didn’t meet you much, I saw how much of an impact you made to this community, I hope you and your future goals in life turn out as positive as possible. Maybe in the future you might become a staff again if you have free time, if not, that does not matter, you had showed so much support to this community. Your impact to this community will last years if not decades. Again, I wish you a great life, and thank you for putting your time and dedication to your family of steam gamers, stay safe, stay healthy, have a great life :)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3728

@Dominic, I remember you from back when you first joined this community and never would I have thought you'd become the person that you are today. I can definitely say you've progressed so much within this community and honestly think most of us underestimated your abilities back in the days; but it was most likely just your age though (back then). You're definitely a grown man now and really set an example for all of us.

I wish you good luck on your future endavours. :amuse:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  128

I hate to see you go ever since I saw you on jb once and friended you have been my person I admired in this community I hate to see you leaving but best of luck to you in life Dominic!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1266

Fuck man, I won't say everything I want to publicly, but you were one the youngest and brightest minds around; a real diamond from the shithole known as JB. I know you're destined for great things and not just because there is an obligation to say those types of things on these posts, you have proven that you can do what you put your mind to man. Apply that mentality in life and I'll come visit your mansion someday.

We're gonna stay on touch, but still it's a bit jarring you know

• Like 4

Reply to Thread