? servers

? players online

And now.. MY final thoughts

• Content Count:  5108

Dominic, the amount of dedication and work you've put into this place is unrivaled. I can recall numerous times where you would put your responsibilities here before some of the most urgent matters in your life outside of your computer chair. The craziest part of it all was that you never once backed down in the face of conflict and would take on more projects even though you were pretty well occupied at the time. What you have managed to spearhead and achieve in your time at SG will greatly impact the way things are run here for the better.

As a person, you have been such a breath of fresh air since the day I met you. You were the kind of kid who one would think had a car battery hooked up to them with how much you would not stop talking. Even through your teenage ramblings, I did manage to notice a trait you exhibited that I felt was withering out of me at the time, which was the unrelenting passion you had in anything you said or did here. Hearing you go on about things you wanted to do here and the fact that you would not stop until you got what you wanted reminded me of how I was when I first joined to a frightening amount. I felt the right thing to do was to guide you in what ways I could to prevent you from making the same mistakes I've made both here and in life. I was not aware that befriending you would result in reciprocity of both mentoring and assistance. You helped keep my head on straight in times where I really needed it and helped me find the optimism and hope that I once had in my youth like you still have. The various times we played games and TeamSpeak talks we had over the years were really awesome and had a profound impact on what I've been able to take away from this community now that I've moved on.

I'm extremely proud of you, kid. You've greatly exceeded anything I have done or could have wished to accomplish here and it will be very difficult to supplant the standards you've set. I know that in taking your leave from staff you won't be gone completely, but it would be remiss of me if I didn't say that this community will miss you. I don't know what the next chapter of your life will entail, but I want to remind you that as long as you buy me a new walker, this old man is happy to accompany you every step of the way in the following journey that you embark on.

• Like 13

• Content Count:  820

Man called me a retard a leaves, wow.

Thanks for everything you did. I am glad I got to see your full run back through the ranks, you did a lot for this place and I hope you know that what you did will be remembered. Again, thank you.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2694

Thank you for everything you have contributed here, bud. It will definitely feel really weird not seeing you in the staff Discord. You always put this place first and it's amazing what you have been able to accomplish in your time here. You made this place better. I'll never forget the time you beat your mom up for interrupting an IA meeting. Thanks for everything, champ.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  922

@Dominic do you have one of these?

[video=youtube;TVxcuqa-6bs]

Real talk though, you were the man for literally everything you've done here. All the jokes and laughs we had as a community as a whole, it's what makes this place the best. Don't care what people say if you were a bad BD or anything, but to me, you were one of the best we had, and I appreciate everything once again. Hopefully everything goes in favor for your next journey.

Also, get fricked idiot.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  272

Thanks for trying to teach all the kids on JB that it's bum rush and not bomb rush. I really appreciate the work that you have put in to trying to teach them this simple order

• Like 1

Reply to Thread