? servers

? players online

New Forums Suggestions

• Content Count:  568

16 minutes ago, Trazz said:

As for CA+ being able to delete it, that was removed from them because people were abusing it by deleting others shouts that were not breaking the rules and there was no place that would store them. So if someone broke the rules, you deleted the shout, no record of it would appear and they could not be properly punished. 

If you were referring to my post saying “so CA+ doesn’t have to delete them” I was talking about post in like a thread so if I wanted my own post deleted we wouldn’t have to ask a CA but I can see how the same thing for shouts would apply to posts.

Edited by Amazing

• Content Count:  1987

14 minutes ago, Amazing said:

If you were referring to my post saying “so CA+ doesn’t have to delete them” I was talking about post in like a thread so if I wanted my own post deleted we wouldn’t have to ask a CA but I can see how the same thing for shouts would apply to posts.

No I wasn’t. 

23 minutes ago, TheZZL said:

Wasn't this the same exact system on the old forums though? We were able to delete our shouts previously. If there's no where to "store them"  couldn't someone do the same exact thing by editing their shout.

Old systems don’t need to be replicated but can be suggested. That is the point of this thread. I was commenting as to why that should now not be the case with the new forums. 

There’s a chance of someone being able to do the same by editing their shouts, that potential issue is something the Web Devs will have to tackle if they decide to even do the suggestion. 

1 hour ago, crazedkangaroo said:

Make it so clicking an item in the unread content section brings you to the displayed reply instead of to the top of the thread. <3

I know on mobile if you click on the date to the right where it shows who has posted last it’ll bring you to that post. You must be in the subsection. Not sure if it is the same for desktop.

• Content Count:  1105

This suggestion is more something to be added than fixed really, but I've been looking around other communities trying to gain some inspiration on what they do and what we can do to better the forums. But I noticed one community has a subforum section called "Orphaned Maps Repository" where essentially it's a section for maps that have been abandoned by other members of their community and it's a place where they could take the files for their maps to upload and someone else who either is trying to get into mapping but doesn't know where to start or someone who has a passion for it and won't hesitate to take up the project to finish it on their own. I think it's a pretty cool idea and something like it might be used by members of our community because I know a lot of members who actively build maps that would happily take up the task to finish some maps made by other members. 

• Like 4

• Content Count:  958

It would be really nice to have the ability to preview posts again. It helps a lot with formatting events. 

edit 2: add most recent post per subforum back on the right side where the avatars are https://imgur.com/gallery/s6XatSF (mobile view if this helps)

bump, this would still help a lot with seeing recent posts

Edited by Dom

• Content Count:  824

4 minutes ago, Dom said:

It would be really nice to have the ability to preview posts again. It helps a lot with formatting events. 

bump, this would still help a lot with seeing recent posts

u can preview ur posts, click the button all the way on the right side of ur bar that looks like the google docs icon

• Like 1

Reply to Thread