? servers

? players online

New Forums Suggestions

• Content Count:  1987

Have different subforums under the Admin Applications section to separate each game division. It is better to have them all grouped up than in different sub forums or a single thread like how Squad is doing it right now. I understand that CSGO admins are still TF2 admins so you can group those two together unless they end up being separated. 

Example: 

360b7d692fefb59f3792f200f5249ebc.png

Could even have separate "Accepted" and "Denied" subforums per division. 

• Like 3

• Content Count:  2694

49 minutes ago, Trazz said:

Have different subforums under the Admin Applications section to separate each game division. It is better to have them all grouped up than in different sub forums or a single thread like how Squad is doing it right now. I understand that CSGO admins are still TF2 admins so you can group those two together unless they end up being separated. 

Example: 

Reveal hidden contents

How were you able to read the BD chat :monkas:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Trazz said:

Example: 

Reveal hidden contents

In relation to this suggestion, we should slightly edit the admin rank bars to better portray which server they administrate. To prevent extensively long rank names, you could edit the logo on the left of the rank bar. 

My quick and beautiful example on photoshop ( credit to @Amazingfor being the model ):

d399afd31ff64847e3ced8e03fa4c4af.jpg

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Trazz said:

In relation to this suggestion, we should slightly edit the admin rank bars to better portray which server they administrate. To prevent extensively long rank names, you could edit the logo on the left of the rank bar. 

My quick and beautiful example on photoshop ( credit to @Amazingfor being the model ):

Reveal hidden contents

d399afd31ff64847e3ced8e03fa4c4af.jpg

Just realized that this could also be applied to the server manager rank too.

Reply to Thread