? servers

? players online

New Forums Suggestions

• Content Count:  659

Is it possible to extend the recent / popular posts sections? I really enjoyed how on the old forums you could just scroll to the bottom and see the like 15 most recent replied to threads. I feel the current amount shown here is not enough and makes it harder to find interesting topics.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  1987

But report sub forum under each server section. The one reporting would fill out a form like in map suggestions and it will export a thread. This is better than what we current have as it can better help the SMs keep track of bugs that still need to be fixed in different threads rather than the current mess you see in the single thread for all. 

• Content Count:  1952

It says "Server Administrators" but only "Elite Supporter", change all the supporter forums to have an "s" at the end. When you open anyone's profile, it says their rank like "Server Manager", "Regular", "Internal Affairs Officer", etc. but for Members, it says "Members". Take off the s on member profiles.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1987

In the server section have each server in a section to their respective game. Will make it more organized and a bit cleaner. 

CSGO:
TTT, JB, ZE, etc...

TF2: 
Dustbowl, 2fort

Currently what we have: 
0851ee35c24fe8fa4f1485c8e06c240b.png

An example from another community: 
eda9590754f8f2c48435e15249655143.png

• Like 7

• Content Count:  1633

I don't like the "Edited _ by _" under the post. It should be further down the post as I feel like it can sometimes blend in with the rest of the post, making it look really ugly. I'd also prefer it to be italicized instead of bold, just looks better.

I'm editing this post to demonstrate what I mean by being too close to the post.

• Like 4
Edited by Kieran

• Content Count:  6465

Can you create a hidden Legend rank that has permissions to see the Admin sections so I don't have to accept 'Senior Administrator' as my rank to view them?

If not I'll just chill at my rank for now.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  824

1 minute ago, XeNo said:

Can you create a hidden Legend rank that has permissions to see the Admin sections so I don't have to accept 'Senior Administrator' as my rank to view them?

If not I'll just chill at my rank for now.

r they able to give you senior admin as well but make legend your primary rank, or would that not work with the forums?

• Content Count:  6465

Just now, urpalerp said:

r they able to give you senior admin as well but make legend your primary rank, or would that not work with the forums?

I think they said that doesn't work because Primary and Secondary ranks on the new forums are wonky.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread