? servers

? players online

TTT Hide n Seek

• Content Count:  587

I think it would be fun to do a little Hide n Seek event on TTT where the traitors are Seekers and the Innocents are hiding and its essentially traditional hide n seek, when a traitor finds and inno they kill them and it goes down until end of round if any innos are left they win if any traitors are left they win. There are some larger maps on TTT so I think this would be fun.

• Like 4
Edited by gween

• Content Count:  903

I don't think this would go how'd you like it to.

Hide 'n Seek can go ok with few people on but TTT maps aren't designed to have a lot of hiding spots. Say with a large lobby you have 4-5 Traitors, they'd be killing people left and right because the maps wouldn't be great to really hide on.

This event would also be in the hands of the players to follow through on and go along with.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  43

On 1/1/2021 at 1:47 AM, oSen said:

I think it would be fun to do a little Hide n Seek event on TTT where the traitors are Seekers and the Innocents are hiding and its essentially traditional hide n seek, when a traitor finds and inno they kill them and it goes down until end of round if any innos are left they win if any traitors are left they win. There are some larger maps on TTT so I think this would be fun.

yo retard, you can already do this no need for an event <3 

• Like 2

• Content Count:  587

16 hours ago, AfterPot said:

yo retard, you can already do this no need for an event <3 

doing this with a large amount of people is nearly impossible. Theres going to be one person who doesn't do it whereas if its an event its officialized so the odds of that one person doing it are slim to none

• Content Count:  147

I like the idea of hide n seek but I don’t know how it would really work with the maps and people following the newly added rules of hide n seek just let hide n seek stay as an mg event

(Edit) :: unless someone can figure out a way to make this work

Edited by pupster

• Content Count:  208

Based on what the TTT servers are like at the moment, a lot of players hide/camp a lot so basically you’re basically already playing hide and seek

• Like 1

• Content Count:  127

Some things would have to be adjusted . Like maps for one, ttt maps arent made for hide n seek. Also, we have to make it so that innocents cant pick up guns and that the innocent to traitor ratio is adjusted. I think its every 4 person to 1 T? Correct me if im wrong but if im right, then thered be too many Ts to innos for hide n seek. IMO, making a server dedicated for a hide n seek event would be more easier then adjusting the current plugin.

It’d be a fun event if we got a good pop and the right maps. I knew a couple personal people that hosted a hide n seek with a bunch of friends and it was always fun to play. Id like to see this event happen

• Like 4
Edited by Snatch_Tee

Reply to Thread