? servers

? players online

Some Unfortunate News...

• Content Count:  5108

Roux, I never imagined to have typed up a post on a thread of this nature in general let alone having it involve you. I'll forever cherish all the times we shared together. From our first experiences here to even just a few days ago where we planned to run some Payday 2 again for old times' sakes, every moment spent with you has been nothing short of a good time. I still laugh at this day anytime I hear a soda can open because of how you used to ask me what time it was prior to doing so yourself. I'm currently scrolling through any screenshots or videos I may have archived of our time together. My mind is cognizant of the fact that this is real, but my heart doesn't want to believe it. I love you with all of my heart and I know one day we'll get to hang around and laugh like we always did.

Rest easy, old friend.

• Like 43
Edited by eXtr3m3

• Content Count:  160

I'll miss you Roux, Though we haven't spoken as much. I'll always remember and cherish our random snapchat calls and the moments where you'd laughed at me for sucking at games. From the your mom jokes to never letting me into the media team cause I was terrible at photoshop. Just wish this was a joke and you'd be joining the discord saying "JJunior! Whats up?" at any moment. I Love you buddy and I miss you and hope that we get to see each other again.

Rest easy Roux

• Like 16

• Content Count:  1253

Rest in peace to Roux and very sorry to anyone that was close to him here, it must be extremely tough. Although I didn’t really know him he was a cool and genuine guy and he did loads for the community. He helped me with some stuff and he always seemed so nice about it. Once again my thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

• Like 9

• Content Count:  1329

Roux. I love you man. I want to thank you for everything you ever did for me. You helped me through my divorce, always checking up on me when I felt like I had no one. 

all the times you made me rage in CSGO with that OP CZ you used laughing maniacally the whole time, to the drunk scrim league game we played many years ago. I haven't cried in such a long time and hearing this new absolutely breaks my heart. I can't wait to see you again someday buddy. Also thanks for the roux merch and I'm glad ill always have this shirt to remember you by. Love you man and may you Rest in Peace my furry little friend.

I love you Roux and you will be severely missed. <3

• Like 42

• Content Count:  1438

I don't really know what to say, I can't really process that you're actually gone

We haven't talked in a while but you would always make everyone laugh with your infectious personality, I have so many memories of all of the stupid shit we all used to do together that I'll never forget.

RIP, we'll really miss you

• Like 21

Reply to Thread