? servers

? players online

Some Unfortunate News...

• Content Count:  586

Je m'attendais à jamais voir c'est mots là, je suis tellement triste. T'étais le seul québécois que je connaissais bien dans cette communauté. T'étais toujours un gars super heureux et drôle. Tu savais vraiment comment rendre tout les situation plus amusant et c'était toujours le fun avoir des conversation avec toi. T'étais un très bon gars et tu va me manquer. Tout le monde te respectait et était content de t'appeler leur ami. Il avait pas beaucoup de personne qui a fait un autant grand impact dans ce communauté que toi. Ceci va être le dernier message que je vais écrire en français sur ce forums, parce que t'étais le seul qui les comprenais. Repose en paix mon ami, je me souviens.

• Like 19

• Content Count:  971

I'm not gonna pretend like I spoke a single word of dialogue to him or him to me, but even as someone with that little contact with him I can tell that he's made an important impact on the community. Just from the way people talk about him and the takes he gave on the forums, he's always struck me as a very down to earth but level headed guy who always had a good moral compass. 

My deepest condolences go out to him, his family, and his closest friends. 

• Like 5

• Content Count:  633

Wow. I didn't expect to see this today. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family. I can't say I knew him well but I know there are members of this community that have been hit hard by this news and my prayers go out to you, as well. 

Rest in Peace.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  569

Well fuck. Don’t know what to say. You will be deeply missed buddy. Had a blast playing osrs with you.  Rest in peace

• Like 5
Edited by Fishey

• Content Count:  1030

A bit late to this, but I thought I'd say something as well. 

I never really knew roux too well, aside from stopping by his streams ever so often when he'd post in the shoutbox and conversing a bit. This is truly devastating to hear, and as many have said above my deepest condolences and prayers go to those who knew him well, his family, friends, and loved ones. I could never begin to imagine how they, as well as members of the commmunity that did know him are hurting right now, and I won't try to. It seemed as though everything looked up after his house burned down last year, when the entire community rallied together to support him.

I was tasked by BoM to skim through the 12 hours of footage of the fundraiser stream and collect clips for highlights, and it was only then that I realized just how many people he had impacted and how many wanted to help contribute. Through watching those who volunteered to stream, the people who showed up in the chat, and the ones generous enough to donate to the cause, it was evident that he had made a deep impression on the community and all of the members of it. Both close friends in the community and those who did not know him chose to participate and put their effort towards helping, and it just goes to show how amazing of a person he was.

Although I did not see it firsthand, I know that he has made an everlasting impression upon the community, and that he will not be forgotten. My only regret is not having tried to get to know him better before it was too late. 

May you rest in peace roux.

• Like 9

• Content Count:  908

I saw this post last night and I still haven't been able to wrap my mind around it. It's super hard to grasp that someone so young can be taken from us so quick, and I'm sure none of us ever imagined that something like this could happen in the community. Life is fleeting, spend time with family and friends every moment you get, as you might not get another opportunity. 

Going back and reading his Goodbye thread as well as reading posts from those who were closest to him brought me to tears, and although I didn't know roux too well, I knew of his accomplishments at SG. roux's legacy will live on for years to come. My condolences to his friends and family.

May your soul rest in peace.

• Like 12
Edited by Infinityward

• Content Count:  922

My deepest condolences to his loved ones, family and friends. This must be extremely hard to bear with, and I can't even imagine how this feels.

The fact that this thread was made shows that all of his accomplishments have helped alot in this community, and it's really touching to see all of the kind words that everybody here has said and it just shows that he was a great guy, and a legend to go down in an online community. As far as my memory can go, I remember the few interactions I've had with him they were always fun and I ended up with having some good laughs.

Rest In Peace.

(Sorry if my english here is bad)

• Like 5

Reply to Thread