? servers

? players online

Some Unfortunate News...

• Content Count:  1009

A guy who touched hearts of many, and could always manage to make anyone laugh, no matter what they were going through, condolences and prayers for his friends and family. 

God speed soldier. 

• Like 8
Edited by Poke

• Content Count:  241

fucking RIP, it was nice to meet someone off SG in person that couple times, we planned on going to the shooting range after covid was over, ill be sure to to a 10 round mag dump for you. when im out there. 

• Like 19

• Content Count:  283

I remember coming into his streams and him being excited to explain the games to me and just chat in general. Always was such a nice guy and funny too.

Rest in peace.

• Like 8

• Content Count:  1671

Extremely heartbreaking to hear this. He was a great guy to everyone he came across. My condolences to his family and friends. Wherever you are, I hope that angry/spicy  water is nice and cold. 

Rest In Peace Roux.

~Grifter

• Like 11

• Content Count:  8754

This is not the post that I was expecting to see when logging in today. I am truly at a loss for words - this doesn't seem real to me. You were always an upstanding guy Roux - we never got to meet up like we had always joked about, and I'm sad that we won't be able to. You've truly left a huge mark on the community and those around you - seeing all of the names in this thread (past and present members of the higher up staff, members at large) has shown that you truly reached across so many different groups and eras of the members of Steam-Gamers. I'm so grateful to have known you, though we weren't as close as others. Thank you for gracing us with your time here - rest in peace brother.

• Like 15

Reply to Thread