? servers

? players online

/ws plugin...

• Content Count:  1051

So, I have seen in other servers, when you type "/ws" in chat, you have options to equip other gun skins on a completely separate gun. 

ex. A938FCFE4B69F503989A03114398B4AD7677BB5B
9705519AD1AEAA035BE6F508E05850BEF1B03A21
ED7ECB9C97DD8FD7D7A8BD2B680C6B13EFB2324B

I was wondering why we don't have this already? Or the reason why we wont add this, I think it's pretty cool to have and gives people something unique to add to their gun.

Edited by BloodBlades

• Content Count:  1051

1 minute ago, Blossom said:

Our plugin > whatever the hell that is in your screenshots 

I mean there are tons more combinations that you can use that would fit, I personally like pink, I don't care much about the style.

14 minutes ago, 20 scrolls said:

We don't have this because we use a plugin that shows real CSGO skins and not ugly merges

Real CSGO skins are there, and the ones dedicated to the gun, it just adds on

• Content Count:  562

8 minutes ago, lyn said:

I mean there are tons more combinations that you can use that would fit, I personally like pink, I don't care much about the style.

Real CSGO skins are there, and the ones dedicated to the gun, it just adds on

none real csgo skins make me puke when they are merged. I've been on many servers with this plugin and honestly it's most of the time more of a hassle to find the skin you want. Most to all people just use the normal skins anyway. Don't see this being useful other than you want it and you like pink.

Edited by dolo

• Content Count:  6759

Because it depends on the ws plugin used. The one we use doesn't allow for it because there is no option to. We don't swap plugins because the one we're currently on is always updated with every major skin release, in comparison to other ones I tested in past and added where those devs either take weeks or never update them anymore. 

• Like 4

• Content Count:  51

1 hour ago, dolo said:

most of the time more of a hassle to find the skin you want. Most to all people just use the normal skins anyway. 

i know that the plugin for karma has an extra menu inbetween the change skin, toggle stattrak, change seed, and the actual skin selection that lets you choose if you want a skin for that gun, or a skin from any gun. pretty much solves your issue.

• Content Count:  905

On 4/7/2021 at 12:01 PM, Black Rain said:

Because it depends on the ws plugin used. The one we use doesn't allow for it because there is no option to. We don't swap plugins because the one we're currently on is always updated with every major skin release, in comparison to other ones I tested in past and added where those devs either take weeks or never update them anymore. 

Answered here 

• Like 1

Reply to Thread