? servers

? players online

It's been fantastic

• Content Count:  819

I only had short brief moments with you Fantastic, but I have heard of your accomplishments here in SG, you are one hard working individual and I wish you the best in whatever endeavor you take on next, Best of luck bud!

• Like 1
Edited by Hawks

• Content Count:  3299

Wish I could have gotten to know you a bit better during my time here but the amount of work you put into this community is no joke.

Thank you for everything you've done here Fantastic and best of luck in your personal endeavours for which I'm sure you'll do absolutely amazing considering your work ethic.

Smooth sailing bud.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  586

Haven't talked to you in a while, but still remember the good times I had with you on TTT and karaoke night in 2016-17. Even though I haven't been super active, I have still seen all the hard work that you put into this community and I really appreciate you for that. You really deserved all those promotions. Thanks for everything Fanta, I'm sure I will see you around here some day. So until then!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  633

It was a pleasure to work with you while I was on the SM team and I appreciate your guidance in issues with Scrim and other servers. Your presence has helped mold this community into what it is today and it is clear that I am not the only one who holds that belief. Best of luck to you in whatever your future brings. I have no doubt it'll be bright.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread