? servers

? players online

It's been fantastic

• Content Count:  1253

Thanks for helping me on my admin applications, quite honestly wouldn't have gotten admin without your revisions on my stuff. Thank you for poking fun at me in TeamSpeak as well, you were an extremely hard-working member in the community and your work hadn't gone unnoticed. Thanks for all you've done here, good luck in your future and stay safe, btw I did not eat your dog man....

• Like 1
Edited by Jmc

• Content Count:  3294

:usa2:

You were always someone I could look up to, and each promotion here at SG I aspired to do even half of what you did in those roles. We haven't spoke in quite some time, but it'll be an adjustment not knowing you're on the staff team. Best of luck to you in your career, can't wait to see what the future holds for you, it's as bright as the new chapter in your life.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  587

I wish I had talked to you more but I want to thank you for all the great work you've put into the community and making it the place it is today :)

I hope your future is very bright and successful and I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  267

I never really knew you but a lot of people did, and they clearly were positively impacted by you. 

im no bd and I got positively no clue how much shit you have to deal with up there, but judging by the replies you never let it get to you

I dont know you brother, but plenty of people do, and if I was one of them im sure id miss you as well. 

take care of yourself big guy.

:usa2:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1654

I knew you had been busy recently but didn't think you would go so soon. When I first met you on TS around 3-4 years ago (I think) you were a really quirky, funny, and energetic guy with well timed one liners. If I had to be honest with you, back then I didn't think you would make it as a staff member. I had always seen you as a fun person to be around who uplifts a lot of peoples moods but, then you showed and impressed, at least myself, how serious and passionate you really are. You genuinely were one of the only people in this community who motivated me in separating the fun with the seriousness aspect in SG. You rose quickly through the ranks but for very good reason and I'm really proud and happy to have seen you go all the way. I know for a fact that whatever you put your mind to you can do anything. I know we haven't spoken much as of recent but don't be a stranger, its been a pleasure and I hope you'll still find time messing around on GTA sumo or whatever with us.

"Everyone's here for the long run" - April 2nd in BD chat.

Liar :/

• Like 4

• Content Count:  927

I am truly going to miss you man. You were my favorite higher up ever since I joined this community and I want you to know that all your work that has been done here will not go unnoticed. I really hope you stick around and join VCs here and there. It will be a blast hearing how your life has been! I wish you nothing but the best of luck and hope you remain safe and healthy! <3

P.S, you should totally consider streaming Squad for fun... I'll be your first viewer!

• Like 1

Reply to Thread