? servers

? players online

Goodbye Friends

• Content Count:  2730

Sad to see you go man. I was hoping to see you playing Minecraft with the new update in two days. That last underground sand temple thing you built was so cool. Take care my friend.

3x3x3x

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2342

You took up the reins for Squad when we needed you most and you rode our Squad servers as hard as you could even if the results were less than we had hoped for. The amount of effort and time you poured into the servers was always appreciated and noticed. Thanks for your everything and I wish you the best in your new responsibilities and better mental health.

• Like 2
Edited by fantastic

• Content Count:  1920

Never really spoke to you but I wish you well sir. Best of luck in all your future endeavors. Thank you for the time you put in here over the years, I hope those who you shared time with here remember nothing but the good times. Godspeed, comrade.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  85

I may shitpost a lot, but this is enough to make a grown man cry. I'm not gonna shitpost this time. Although I really never met you, it seems like the whole squad community appreciates you for all your work, and while I might not be able to afford squad, I bet if I could, we would've had some good times together. So long soldier and health>games is a good choice. <3

• Content Count:  922

Didn't get to interact with you a whole lot with your time here, but even when you 24/7'd the minecraft server it was still fun being able to see you around. Good luck with your future endeavors. 

Oh and this is probably another good time to put this in here @SilentGuns

Reply to Thread