? servers

? players online

Goodbye Friends

• Content Count:  540

Man, I wish we could go back 10 years. The memories will be cherished that’s for sure. There’s not many people left like you around. It’s sad to see you go. The consistent dedication was never unnoticed. Your dedication is incomparable to any other Sm member in my book. True SG original. Cheers brother, take care 

Edited by 3ni

• Content Count:  3287

silentbuns one of my favorite people around here, can't say im active myself anywhere except lurking on the forums but I will miss you my friend

i wish you the bestest of the bestest of luck irl and in your quest to join the paramilitary and maybe one day when the paramilitary comes to liberate my country from invading aliens i will see you again <3

• Content Count:  760

Thanks for everything around here man, its been a blast over the last decade playing with you, the hangouts on tinychat, ts and i hope we will see you again here. Best of luck! :)

• Content Count:  107

Gonna miss you man, but I hope you do well on whatever you do in the future. With school coming to an end, hopefully we'll be able to lift up the squad server again. 

Hüvast, sõbrad.

Edited by colrite

• Content Count:  927

Thank you for everything you did for Squad and trying to seed whenever you possibly could. It was fun talking about the game with you and seeing how slow it takes you to download the updates! Stay safe and healthy my friend. I'll be sending you a friend request soon and hopefully can we do some Squad together!

• Content Count:  3150

Friend...Comrade,

We have known each other a long time and have worked side by side on more projects than I can count. I will be forever grateful for the assistance you have given me over the years during our numerous server collaborations. You are one of the last of the Eastern European era of SG and I am glad you stuck around all this time. I want to give you an obligatory 'cya in 2 weeks', but knowing you I think you're pretty serious this time. You know you are always welcome to come back and I still expect you to message me dumb shit from time to time. If you dissapear from my steam FL I will fly to Estoromia wherever the fuck and beat you.

Left you with a little parting gift my old friend. You will be missed.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread