? servers

? players online

Server Shutdown Schedule

• Content Count:  2162

5 hours ago, Nishok said:

Feels weird to have to shut down one of the servers that was part of the building stones of SG.

But sometimes we have to let go, to keep moving forward.

Truly a sad time. Hopefully one day, it may return in a new form for all to enjoy. My thanks goes out to all the amazing people that made the server the fun it was back when i joined (looking at you guys @Wesker @Leon Mordecai) These boys along with all the amazingly fun people to play the server with. We truly brought ze back from the dead in 2018 by just having fun playing every day on it. My thanks to @diryathing @TheCharizard @Venom™ @Drakanen, and all the fun people i met along the way that helped teach me the real fun isnt the games youre playing, but the people youre playing with. 

And for all you true OGs during that golden era of ZE, ** Nothing of Value was Lost **

• Like 5

• Content Count:  536

Truly a sad time. Hopefully one day, it may return in a new form for all to enjoy. My thanks goes out to all the amazing people that made the server the fun it was back when i joined (looking at you guys @schmuccc) These boys along with all the amazingly fun people to play the server with. We truly brought ze back from the dead in 2018 by just having fun playing every day on it. My thanks to @Polarzz 

BbYUqts.png

@schmuccc@CROWand all the fun people i met along the way that helped teach me the real fun isnt the games youre playing, but the people youre playing with. 

@Cept For Her

And for all you true OGs during that golden era of ZE, ** Nothing of Value was Lost **

Edited by Andrew

Reply to Thread