? servers

? players online

it's about that time...

• Content Count:  927

I’m truly gonna miss you dad. You put enough time and energy into this place and tried so hard to keep it afloat. Even if things haven’t worked out the way you wanted, you made an impact bigger than what you think. Everybody should be thanking you for that. 

at least we can play WoW together :)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1634

ezgif.com-gif-maker_7.gif

You BoM are by far my favorite BD of all time. You trusted me and brought me back to staff when I thought I would never get a second chance in this place. You let me do whatever I asked when I was staff, and I was able to make the most out of it during my time here with all the faith you had in me. You went from someone I didn't like or care about back when I first knew you to a great friend and one of the people I could message whenever I had something on my mind. You have put SG on your back for a very long time, and you leaving this place will be a massive loss. Thank you for everything that you have done for me and this community, you will be missed greatly. 💚

• Like 4
Edited by Strayyz

• Content Count:  819

Its been real man, I'll bug you every once in a while to play some games but, you have been one of the biggest influences on me during my time here. We've butted heads and argued tons about a lot of shit but, always came out goofing about and having fun at the end. Thank you for all you have done here. Now go take your milf somewhere nice already.

Cheers bud! Next ones for you 🥃

spacer.png

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2251

1 hour ago, BoM said:

dk I hope I got everyone, it's hard to remember all the faces from the last 2.5 years but this is a good list.

You ain't even get me though, fake. Frick you

nah im kidding i felt that with that long ass list tho

I applaud pretty much everything you did in your time as a staff member from the time I've been around. IDT I interacted with you like at all until I got LA I'm pretty sure, then that all changed and we charged all the way through with Hawks up until I ended up leaving in the spring. I don't have much else to say ngl. Hit me up with banger songs and / or I'll eventually hit you up for whatever game you're playing when my internet isn't stinking fucking dog shit which.... who knows if that's ever gonna be a reality lmao.

Yeah that's it from me, here's a song since I cba to find a GIF for this. Take care bro.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread