? servers

? players online

it's about that time...

• Content Count:  903

Good luck@BoM, it’s been a pleasure since you started me on my journey here.

I appreciate the times you’d be there to answer any questions I had, as well as helping guide me through my time here.

If you ever need to talk or wanna voice something off someone, I gotchu cause you’ve been there for me.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3294

This feels weird. I felt this coming but at the same time I wished you would never leave staff so you could always be around, no matter how involved I was at the community. Clearly and obviously, through pain and anguish, you've changed me in ways I believe people like @Dominic, @fantastic, and @delirium have. You all have had massive impacts on myself as a person- indirectly or directly. Now, you're all pretty much gone or we don't interact much with each other. I'm starting a new chapter of my life by starting college in a month and so are you. Am I glad to have known you? Of course, and I wouldn't trade our relationship and times spent in meetings for anything in the world. I don't quite yet know how you've impacted me, @BoM, as it's far more recent than @delirium's impact on me that was really from 2018-2020. You've been back at this place since right before I became and admin, supported me on my admin application, very likely helped me get CA and SM, and got me as far as IAO and Discord Manager, the ranks I hold today. For the most part, you did all those things without me knowing, and I never was able to directly thank you for them.

I will miss you dearly as I slowly begin to recognize how you helped shape me into the person I am today. Thank you for everything, and as the community we owe you everything for all the work you've done and all the efforts only a handful of people have seen.

Please, have a restful "retirement" and stop by the Discord every once in a while to catch up.

• Like 2
Edited by TheZZL
Last line

• Content Count:  4441

6 hours ago, BoM said:

I'll put in on record here and say I am not leaving because of any beef or Caution or any of that. I've been thinking about it for a few weeks and it just finally came to a head when me and Caution were talking. Him and me going back and forth is nothing new...been doing it for a long ass time now. We both have our ways we want to lead different parts of the community and growth and when we disagree we debate and argue and come to a conclusion. Only this time...I realized I was done...cooked. 

get owned 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2504

Thank you for everything you've done to keep this community going over the years.  It's been a while since we last spoke, but I wish you the best in your future endeavors.  Take care.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  169

You were the voice of reason in SG and was actually able to deal with the community outrage which I really admired. The work you’ve done is incredible and without you it will never feel the same to me. We were lucky to have you 😘

• Like 1

Reply to Thread