? servers

? players online

SG Quotes, Appendix VII

• Content Count:  2694

"101 dash 13th street jamaica avenue yeah look it up its below the j train theres a washing machine uh um nah nah uhhh what do you call that wait wait stop haha teehee omg >.< yeeoooo uhhhhh are you still quoting this ah okay thank god dude why are oyu still typing haha teehee dude you know theyre clumping you and me togetyher right haha teehee dude yo you heard hello writing what down what are you typing" - @thuxys

man neverm issaes :orfl: 

• Like 5

"you know they're clumping me and you together right william. yeah you can quote that quote whatever you want. yeah thats true" @thuxys

"oh god i have to do my final jesus" @williamc_d

"you aint do that shit yet?" @thuxys

"no theyre just being posted now. its due may 15th" william

"oh. teheee. bro whaty are you qutoing whya re you quoting william too teehee" thuxys

"where is he typing this. what is he doinbg. where are you. stop" william

"yoo broo teeheee [redacted] [redacted]" thuxys

"where the shoutbox?" william

"no the forums you fucking idiot he's typing as you're saying it you moron teehee" thuxys

"[redacted]" william

"thats gonna gert you banned because they gotta understand the context nah bruh you cant" thuxys

"[redacted]" william

"neutral emoji" thuxys

"[redacted]" william

"dylan giggling and teeheeing in the background" foz

"[he's gonna have tod o a lot of redacting oh i gota  good one uno momento bro i got you on that [REDACTED]" thuxys

"you kids these days are acting all out of pocket. back when i was your age i had 4 jobs and i was in the navy. you whippersnappers need to be toughened up and taught a lesson or two because this is ridiculous. i didn't slave away in the navy on the poopdeck so you guys can be like this. do better guys. do better" @ScubaToaster

• Like 4
Edited by John

"john ui dont know if you know anything about that game you sent me but i read a little bit of the dialogue and went and read some reviews and basically its just a bunch of dudes that turned into women and then at the end of the game you turn into a woman. like your penis falls off. youre a detective and you need 30,000 rubles or something (i kinda zoned out at tthis point because this was the 2nd time william was saying this story) and every person you come across is a dude that turned into a guy. the game was really good and i loved it a lot. i would recommend hentai police to anyone. its a great game i love it so much its my favorite game of all time. so me. girlboss. do you like chance the rapper?"

@williamc_dXD

• Like 1

Reply to Thread