? servers

? players online

Promotion Thread #43

• Content Count:  409

wow congrats guys!

@gween@Mace Welcome to the team! Finally im not the new guy anymore! looking forward to working with yall

sad to see @Steven.leave LA so soon but even more excited to see him in orange. Congrats man!

also congrats @Reid99on the move up to LA

shit i guess we a frog cult now

• Like 3

• Content Count:  2252

We in it once more.

Not gonna lie a bit nervous being given a shot at this position lol, but I think with time I'll be a damn fine manager honestly. At least that's what I strive to be anyway right? Shoutout to the BDs for giving me a go despite me being a frog obsessed retard xd, I'll try my best to not let everyone down. 

I give you shit a lot as memes but you were a good LA, take care and gl in SM fembro.  @Steven.

Grats to my newest pupils @gween & @Mace, though idk if I can consider Mace my pupil given that he's also manages stuff now lol. Regardless though I'm looking forward to having both of you on the team.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  819

1 hour ago, Mace said:

Thanks guys and congrats to everyone else getting promoted w me!

@gweenit'll be great to work with ya, you my boy

@Steven. You were the first person to reach out to me when @BoMfirst let me on the team and it's been great being on the team with ya, whether it was when getting stuff done or just joking around in Discord. You got the most well deserved promotion in my opinion and it's gonna be a blast being your manager now:ThRza:

@Reid99 While I've only talked to ya in discord vc's a handful of times, hopefully you being our co-LA now will change that and we'll have some more laughs.

Shoutout to @BoM for handing his precious Marketing Team baby down to me, I'll take great care of her and make sure not to hit the soft spot.

Thanks bud

AND FINALLY 

@Hawks and you thought I was kidding when I said you answer to me now:ez: 

:ahh:

• Like 3

• Content Count:  903

7 minutes ago, Danno said:

Congrats, everyone! Very well deserved! 

Sorry @Mace  but it looks like you are now king of the pinks. Tough break.. :classic_wink:

I don't tolerate pinks to kindly around here partner, we rep Salmon round these parts

thanks though:)

• Like 1
Edited by Mace

Reply to Thread