? servers

? players online

Staff of the Month - December 2020

• Content Count:  2694

FvpEutO.png

Hello everyone,

I know we are halfway into January and it is the new year but it is never too late to give recognition to those who deserve it. These two gentlemen have been outstanding staff members from the day they joined the team. They both might get made fun of a lot but they still push through and spend countless hours making the servers a better place for everyone.

I cannot give you a number that would be worthy of describing how much this guy gets shit on on the daily. We might all make fun of this guy for being mute but we secretly love him for all the work he puts in on the Modding Team and everything he contributes for as a Community Advisor. As I mentioned earlier, this guy has been an excellent staff member from the day he applied for a position. 

Please join me in congratulating the person we use as a scapegoat for everything that goes wrong, @20 scrolls. Congratulations on Staff of the Month.

I'm not done yet. This next guy has been destined to be in the spot he is in today. I am not even sure if this guy sleeps. He's coming up with new topics and contributing to discussions all day on top of maintaining Jailbreak and making it better for everyone. He may be the Jailbreak Server Manager but he is also so much more than that. I always see him working alongside his peers to help keep up with theirs servers. Some may find him to be annoying because of his work pace but he's just a hardworking individual who cares about Steam-Gamers a whole lot. He took his role as Server Manager and ran with it.

Please join me in congratulating @TheZZLfor achieving Staff of the Month.

• Like 33

Reply to Thread