? servers

? players online

Some Unfortunate News...

• Content Count:  1026

The last thing I imagined learning from an SG Discord notification was news like this but here we are. I wish I had been around more the last few months to chat and support you as you were getting back on your feet from the fire. You were one of the people who made me feel welcomed here when I first came over and your encouragement to stick around because “we’re all buds around here” was so impactful. I’ll miss you, Roux. Catch ya next round! 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  452

Roux, your dear friend @Ned informed me of your passing. My heart breaks for your friends and family that are mourning your passing. My heart breaks for what you won't get to experience because you're no longer here with us. Looking at and wearing your band's merch has a new found meaning. Rest In Peace old friend, wishing you Godspeed and glory. May God bless your friends and family during this time, and forever. Watch over the Apes from above! 

rqHcivW.jpeg

• Like 17

• Content Count:  617

I have been trying to find the words to describe how sadden I am by roux passing and I'm still at a loss for words. Roux was one of the few people who welcomed me into sg when i first joined back in 2016 and helped me learn the ropes of this community. helped me find my place in this massive community and he introduced me to a lot of people(Soon to be friends) all over. The impact he had on us all just goes to show how much of a truly genuine guy he was he is and always will be in our hearts and in our thoughts.

Rest easy and fly high my friend

• Like 2
Edited by Zero Two

• Content Count:  422

Very saddened to hear that he passed so soon, Roux did so much for this community and it was not unrecognized. Tonight really showed how many freinds he had and how much of an impact he had on the community. I may of met the guy once or twice but i know he was a great guy with a good heart. My condolences go to his family and freinds. May you rest in peace roux.

• Like 1
Edited by Arctic wolf

• Content Count:  189

Cannot believe I just saw this. Nothing but best wishes towards all who knew him and his family. He was loved and he will forever be loved.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  641

Sorry to necro this, but I'm just now finding out about our friend's passing. Haven't checked up on SG in awhile, really didn't expect to hear this at all. Roux was such a funny mother fucker. There was hardly ever a moment when he wasn't goofing around and making TS light up with laughter. I'm really going to miss that racoon, his world famous merch, and his fire (often controversial) Twitter feed.

Rest in Peace, roux.

• Like 20

• Content Count:  2169

Wow. I'm in total disbelief and at a loss of words. I can't wrap my head around it. I didn't get to say goodbye to him or anything. John messaged me back in March about it and I only just saw it now. John is writing this for me right now but when I get access to my phone or my computer I will write a better post. 

• Like 29

Reply to Thread